Sonic Electronix

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

:rofl: :rofl: that was funny

thanks i need that

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

throw down $600 put it on the tl, higher than 144 and ill reimburse you the $600....

He prolly doesnt even have 600 worth of stuff to sell.. :peepwall:

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

I bet i can meter higher than 144 on 1 10 in the front seat if your willing to throw away that kind of money.. i could use that to get to carlisle :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lol he will not give out he magic box plans

there under lock and key xD :popcorn::peepwall:

edit: so when will the op come back into his tpoic?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I love when theres multiple people with down syndrome on one thread...Well I never said out of the trunk so idk y that was even brought up (might not even matter)...This is not even worth debating if you seriously want to come to Colorado and give me $600 be my guest.

throw down $600 put it on the tl, higher than 144 and ill reimburse you the $600....

man up and take this bet!!!

Haha. Maybe on an ac meter. ..

fuckin :werd_msword: exactly what i was thinking.

... I've done low 40's out of the trunk with 1 15 spent around 400, all of the equipment was used from a pawnshop, still did it though.

low 40s" so what 141db? so you only needed to be twice as loud to get to 144. ya, real close. <_<

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I love when theres multiple people with down syndrome on one thread...Well I never said out of the trunk so idk y that was even brought up (might not even matter)...This is not even worth debating if you seriously want to come to Colorado and give me $600 be my guest.

no no no, this is about you opening your mouth and saying you are better then some one. prove that shit or shut the fuck up and say sorry.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

shit.. ive got 200 in my enclosure alone...... seriously my take on the situation is that your just High... lay off the drugs buddy...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived