Sonic Electronix

u have 2 do over 144.x out of a trunk first

This is not even worth debating...ur the numb nut that said u can do better with 600 fucking dumb ass

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

trunk came up because i asked if that 144 was in a trunk. his avitar looks like his systsm is in a trunk on my phone. if u actualy payed attention to your own topic you would know where it came from.

reaper.png

want 2 come here and bash on members and talk shit step up 2 the plate and take the shit talking/truth back

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I love when theres multiple people with down syndrome on one thread...Well I never said out of the trunk so idk y that was even brought up (might not even matter)...This is not even worth debating if you seriously want to come to Colorado and give me $600 be my guest.

i think it might be you.

you could join the band!

syndrome-of-a-down-701372.jpg

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I love when theres multiple people with down syndrome on one thread...Well I never said out of the trunk so idk y that was even brought up (might not even matter)...This is not even worth debating if you seriously want to come to Colorado and give me $600 be my guest.

I think this thread should be locked.

633885464748536675-troll.jpg

I think this thread should be locked.

i think he should be taken out back and beaten like his dad should have done.

thank you op for this entertaining midnight shift.

x2 lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yes thanks

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

awww. syndrome of a down... made me laugh, but thats still mean...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived