Sonic Electronix

Be at the absolute Top level of building show cars, win a few world championships, Represent yourself and your vehicle in a very professional manner, promote what you do.

Do all of this on your own dime for a few years, then you can start seeking out manufactures to team up with for "sponsorship" Which even at the top level consists of a good discount, but more importantly includes major product support, booth space at trade shows, marketing exposure like ads and website spots.

But you got to pay to play first.

To really benefit and be eligable for sponsorship, you cant simply be looking for a discount to "go big". You have to already be big and look at teaming up to further your career in this industry and help a manufacturer grow and get more exposure.

well put mr ed

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

You need to get yourself in a position where you have a lot of attention, if it is being a top competitor, having tons of popular youtube video's, or a really high trafficked website. You need to have a lot of people who see what you are doing. If you have no one watching what you are doing, then no one sees their products and they have no reason to give you anything.

99 Ford Explorer Sport

Alpine 9886

Infinity 7541a

JL 12w3

Viper 771xv

wow thanks everyone. ya ill take all ur guys advise. ill start with them videos cuz up to this day i havent made one. ill make one before i get the upgrades. first i need to find a spot where i wont get yelled at or cops rollin by lol. i live in the west bay area. any shows that anyone kno about comin soon round here??

Edited by fmedina

There are some companies that offer discounted product through carsponsors.com. I don't know how legit it is. But I joined the site about two years ago out of ignorance. It was a $90 charge to join. Depending on vehicle you own they may have a lot for you. But you have to attend shows and put stickers all over your car

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Get out there and show what you can do on your own dollar. You need a portfolio to go to a potential sponsor. You can't just go and tell them what you want to do. You have to show them what you've already done so they know you're actually going to be a worthwhile investment.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Get out there and show what you can do on your own dollar. You need a portfolio to go to a potential sponsor. You can't just go and tell them what you want to do. You have to show them what you've already done so they know you're actually going to be a worthwhile investment.

Can I haz a sponsership from you Boon, you can fix my amps for cheap, and in return I will put a giant Boon sticker on my back window, LAWLZ....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

carsponsors.com is a scam...they xharge you money for "coupons" and most of the time there for hole in the wall shops somewhere out in cali...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!