Jump to content

Wow when it rains it pours


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry about your loss bud, you definitely have a point. Never know when things like this could happen.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Posted

Sorry to hear that.

It's a reminder I guess - Live life to the full and treasure every minute you spend in the company of good friends.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted

its ok like I said i just hope this causes some of you to reach out and talk to some of those people who you havent bothered to talk to, grown apart etc before its too late. Some things are permanent and this is one of those times I'd like to have back some of the decisions I've made.

Im very sorry to hear about the loss of your close comrades N8. I just have to say though you can never live in the past bro as far as decisions you have made because they are just that and if you think about it man if you had made different ones than you could possibly be in a totally different situation.

But my heart goes out to those 2 men and their families

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3323 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...