Wow when it rains it pours

This may get kind of long for you all and this happens to be a very serious topic. I dont tend to put stuff like this up but this really hit home for me.

I recently found out that two Marines who I was stationed with and very good friends had passed. The first died of natural causes in his sleep. He was 32 years old and deemed in perfect health by the Navy medical. He left behind his girl and unborn baby who he was psyched about having. He went to sleep and couldn't be woken up the next day.

The other was my tech rep at my last unit. He was a reserve First Sergeant and a civilian tech rep for our IT department. He took his own life on Friday. He had just returned from a deplyment in Iraq with his artillery unit a few months ago. He leaves behind a son and an ex wife.

These both hit me like a ton of bricks. I had managed to fall out of touch with both and most of my Marine Corps buddies except for very few. I had always intended to reach out and call or shoot an email but never did. Now this happens. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. Thats not the purpose of this. I just hope I can put some things in perspective for you. Thoes friends of yours you havent talked to in awhile, reach out see how they are doing. You never know when its their time. Those of you with children, give them an extra hug and kiss tonight. That way you wont be sitting here kicking yourself in the ass for being stubborn and turning your back on the people who you held close during a period of your life.

RIP SSGT Craig Sadler

RIP 1stSgt Norman Hudson

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Much respect for the guys sorry to hear this man

its ok like I said i just hope this causes some of you to reach out and talk to some of those people who you havent bothered to talk to, grown apart etc before its too late. Some things are permanent and this is one of those times I'd like to have back some of the decisions I've made.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its never good when you loose those that served....and its really never good when they are your friends. RIP to those guys and them and their families will be in my thoughts. Sorry about your loss bro.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Shit man i know how you feel man..just last year ago my friend passed away ..luckly i talked and hanged out with him for a while before he passed away...shit like this just really trips you out on how one minute there their chilling in there front lawn and next there not there anymore.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Sorry for your loss man.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i hear you man. a buddy of mine who i hadnt talked to since i got back hit me up on facebook to let me know he's coming home on friday. i'm gonna be there with some cold ones to welcome him home and exchange stories about afghanistan that i didnt tell him just cause he wouldnt understand until he'd experienced it and of the bad shit that happened

This may get kind of long for you all and this happens to be a very serious topic. I dont tend to put stuff like this up but this really hit home for me.

I recently found out that two Marines who I was stationed with and very good friends had passed. The first died of natural causes in his sleep. He was 32 years old and deemed in perfect health by the Navy medical. He left behind his girl and unborn baby who he was psyched about having. He went to sleep and couldn't be woken up the next day.

The other was my tech rep at my last unit. He was a reserve First Sergeant and a civilian tech rep for our IT department. He took his own life on Friday. He had just returned from a deplyment in Iraq with his artillery unit a few months ago. He leaves behind a son and an ex wife.

These both hit me like a ton of bricks. I had managed to fall out of touch with both and most of my Marine Corps buddies except for very few. I had always intended to reach out and call or shoot an email but never did. Now this happens. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. Thats not the purpose of this. I just hope I can put some things in perspective for you. Thoes friends of yours you havent talked to in awhile, reach out see how they are doing. You never know when its their time. Those of you with children, give them an extra hug and kiss tonight. That way you wont be sitting here kicking yourself in the ass for being stubborn and turning your back on the people who you held close during a period of your life.

RIP SSGT Craig Sadler

RIP 1stSgt Norman Hudson

Ok thats just freaky, this past Friday July 16th, was the 14th year anniversary of my brother taking his own life. As for SSGT Craig Sadler thats just scary he's younger than me.

N8ball dont beat yourself up too hard, when it comes to death no one ever knows. No need in punishing yourself because life got busy. Don't do the what if's and should have's, your friends are no longer here, isn't that enough punishment?

deff got me thinking, also sorry to hear that man

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived