im currently a junior in college and i go to a very expencive FUCKING school and i cant get approved for a student loan because of the last 2 years of school i have had to take out too much and now my income to debt ratio is too big how do i pay for my upcoming year??

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

im currently a junior in college and i go to a very expencive FUCKING school and i cant get approved for a student loan because of the last 2 years of school i have had to take out too much and now my income to debt ratio is too big how do i pay for my upcoming year??

get a job?....and see if the school will let you make payments.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Why would you have to pay for the loans as long as you're in college currently. If you get government loans you shouldn't have to make payments AT ALL until after you are out of college, at least in Florida,

And where do you expect the money you owe to come from...once you go for another year, or 2 more years, you'll owe twice the amount you do now. Obviously if you keep going you will dig yourself a deeper ditch..soooo idk lol

Edit: Get a loan from somewhere else. Like I said, either way you are gonna have to get the loan and pay it back, no matter when you decide to do it

Edited by Slawsen

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

i dont think i should be penalized for student loans i have now that i cant help they should take that into account on my credit till i start paying on them i feel that if i apply for a student loan and can prove im enrolled in school and make at leased a 2.0 i should be approved PERIOD

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

both my parents are losers neither of which went to college and have no money and regarding my decision on what college i went to its a little late for that now dont you think

the only thing i can think of is to go to the financial aid office tomorrow and explain my situation