jeyrapboy Posted August 29, 2010 Author Report Posted August 29, 2010 Well guys just a quick update, Today i wet-sanded my tail lights now they are all nice and smooth. I just have to re-tint them. I will try to get pics from my cell phone up here soon.
jeyrapboy Posted August 29, 2010 Author Report Posted August 29, 2010 Here you guys go cell phone pics FTW! lol Here i have them all sanded down. I was not really worried about getting ALL the tint off as i was going to re-tent them anyways.
jeyrapboy Posted August 29, 2010 Author Report Posted August 29, 2010 u didnt like ur first results?? I did BUT there was left over cement like stuff on the lens from the Black covers and they just looked like shit. So i wet sanded them that way when i re-do them they will be smooth.
zachfowler222 Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 we want pictures!!!! you can redo them today you are not doing anything now get back to work or I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
jeyrapboy Posted August 29, 2010 Author Report Posted August 29, 2010 we want pictures!!!! you can redo them today you are not doing anything now get back to work or LOL! you would post that after i tell you that i am going to the mall in a bit. But maybe when i get home. I may take it back to my buddys house and do it there.
jeyrapboy Posted August 30, 2010 Author Report Posted August 30, 2010 quick updates The other day i walked out to my truck to this. Had a flat thank god i have a spare. I am going to take this to big O and have a patch done and have my tires rotated. Was riding around town and seen this out side the bar!!!! Hell yea!!! Another pic of the jeep with most of the sanding done! I am going to re-tint them soon
techforce Posted August 30, 2010 Report Posted August 30, 2010 Na man she is ex navy and can throw any object at you at 90 MPH LMFAO! Plus she knows how to use her gun ( which is what was stolen ) But i do get what your sayin Well... OK... lucky for the thiefs then! LOL!
mr.p Posted August 30, 2010 Report Posted August 30, 2010 and you didnt hangout with the girls gone wild rv...why? shit id be workin for them in no time DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
jeyrapboy Posted August 30, 2010 Author Report Posted August 30, 2010 Well... OK... lucky for the thiefs then! LOL! lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.