4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!

Another update for you lovely people!

Today I managed to get some time together and go pick up 4 of my 8 bass amps!

The amps in question - SPL Dynamics ICE 3500d's!

These will be strapped into pairs and each pair will run 1 sub...Each amp is rated at 3200wrms @ 0.5ohm....we will run each strapped pair at 1ohm so approx 6400wrms per sub at 14.4v. We have also been given the all clear that we can run these daily at 16.5v so I would expect somewhere between 7-8kwrms per driver daily when we have all 8 in!

For now however, we will run 1 amp per sub at 1ohm giving around 2.2kwrms per sub...however, with no decent power supply, dont expect anything major just yet! Dont forget this will only be run off 3 normal batteries for now until I can get the alts sorted and get the new XS Power D1400 batteries in my hands!

Some pics...majorly repetitive, however, I like taking photos, especially since getting the Sony NEX-5!!!

DSC00888_1.jpg

Power figures

DSC00886_1.jpg

DSC00889_1.jpg

DSC00890_1.jpg

DSC00891_1.jpg

1/0 guage inputs...each amp requires a 300amp fuse!

DSC00893_1.jpg

DSC00894_1.jpg

DSC00896_1.jpg

DSC00904_1.jpg

DSC00902_1.jpg

wow man i am still loving this build and cant wait for you to drop 25k on the woofers!! only 500w each still? DAMN! :popcorn:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

wow man i am still loving this build and cant wait for you to drop 25k on the woofers!! only 500w each still? DAMN! :popcorn:

Yeah Steve still only on 500-750wrmswrms a driver through ALL of the videos so far!!

Soon to be 2200wrms per driver at 1ohm...

Shortly after a book figure of 6400wrms per driver @ 14.4v although we will run 16.5-16.9v daily!

I like the built, but whatz that with the cheap-ass entrance of the powercables?

(I mean that hole you have made way too big)

Without protection those cables will be destroyed by rubbin' to the metal!

The car will burn down.

End of this amazing installation.

That would be an amateuristic way to end, wouldn't it?

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

I´m gonna definitely follow this build to the finish....looks awesome....especially those door panels are SICK...keep up the good work !!

My Car : Citroën BX 16 TGi 1993

My Equipment :

Headunit : Kenwood KIV-700

Midwoofers/Tweeters : DLS Reference MS6A 6,5" 2-way set

Subwoofer : Coral PRF 400 15"

2-way set Amplifier: Blaupunkt GTA 250

Subwoofer Amplifier : Ground Zero GZTA 2.250mk2

My Youtube

I like the built, but whatz that with the cheap-ass entrance of the powercables?

(I mean that hole you have made way too big)

Without protection those cables will be destroyed by rubbin' to the metal!

The car will burn down.

End of this amazing installation.

That would be an amateuristic way to end, wouldn't it?

Theres a rubber seal already in place running around the hole ;) Just because I dont document absolutely every last detail doesnt mean its not in place.

And if your nit-picking and thinking im an amature...you might want to look back at the pics to show that those cables are connected to nothing at the front of the vehicle...

The car has covered around 1000miles with the cables as they are...not a single mark on them!

As eagle eyed as you are, you would also notice the cables are running alongside another loom (for the air ride - both power cables and air lines)...which have been in place for over 2 years...not a problem!

So Mr General....to sum up....there IS a rubber seal around the metal, The hole was cut bigger so we could add more cables should we need to (double up on them if we want)...thanks for your concern...but we have built plenty of vehicles and have PLENTY of experience behind us :)

No big fire, no car burning down, end of!

That is all i wanted to read! :D

..and i know you are not an amateur ;)

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

Archived