Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

F**k the haters bud .. having seen and heard this car in person I can vouch for the insanity it can unleash ... and the fact that all the things that are broken or falling off have been caused by flex makes it all the cooler in my book

Keep up the good work bud :D

Posted

This is a bad ass build ... Some people are just haters .. Their moms probably never taught them manners .. They wouldn't appreciate it if u went to their build to say their shit is ugly.. Don't mind the haters just do what u do

Posted

Great to see some B2 getting in there!

Havent seen the specific label.. looks like a regular b2 M1?

B2 rock, I also share the experience of "shomehow" b2 sounds very clean. I've a M1s Mk2 (5.5k@12V).

KEep the videos coming of this monster b2 setup!

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

Posted

I just finished going through this whole build and its just amazing! The van in general is kind of ugly at first glace but after going through this build I must say it has grown on me. Yours is in great shape the ones I see in my area are rusted out piles on wheels. All in all its an epic build keep it up.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

Just read the whole thing. Bad ass man, looks loud. Keep it up

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9852 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...