i would still love to see someone Photshop them on my truck.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

just me but those rims on any car look absolutely ugly.

+100000000

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

unique whips did some for there mark ehco or how ever u spell his name and they had em custom ingraved to go with the paint job and i seen them in person and they looked like hammard shit imo

56328d1182441212-unique-whips-tv-show-unique.jpg

ied rather rock those dub rims that light up with all kinds of pics and shit than those smoothies, hell floaters would do better i think but if its what u want then go for it mang, everyone has a different tast than everyone else

if someone doesn't try to be different then no one has anyone to try to out do :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

there is a dude in town rollin on 22 smoothies on a 2003 extended cab chevy in town here. looks like a big bag of ass. IMO the rims kill the truck. it looks good other than that. just my 2 cents

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

"hell floaters would do better i think but if its what u want then go for it mang"

i think if you take the floater piece of the face of the wheel, it looks just like those smoothie wheels <_<

EDIT: about spelling "mark ecko" correctly, its right on the fender of the orange truck, just seen it. i thought there was an H somewhere in there too, i guess not lol

there is a dude in town rollin on 22 smoothies on a 2003 extended cab chevy in town here. looks like a big bag of ass. IMO the rims kill the truck. it looks good other than that. just my 2 cents

:rofl:

Wtf...wouldn't it be cheaper to just get a 1 piece rubber tire&wheel and paint the block of chrome on it? :lol: Prolly would look better than the rim itself..

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

I think you should do whatever makes you happy, and say fuck everyone else... LOL... :good:

I agree, but you do have to admit that wheel just looks ...odd?

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Archived