Second Skin Audio

Pyle 15" Woofers

how does it not depend on the installer give a noob an dc level 5 and see how that sounds nothing near what some one with experience could do

its not going to sound good. or even alright. its going to be muddy crappy bass. sure if you dont know any better it could be bumping yo check out my 15s yo. but to anyone who knows what a good sounding woofer is its not going to matter how well its installed. It may not sound as bad or die as quick but anyway you look at it its still a turd.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its not going to sound good. or even alright. its going to be muddy crappy bass. sure if you dont know any better it could be bumping yo check out my 15s yo. but to anyone who knows what a good sounding woofer is its not going to matter how well its installed. It may not sound as bad or die as quick but anyway you look at it its still a turd.

i did say it wouldnt be on the same level as an FI or DC or any other high end subwoofer

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

haha k thanks all

Like i said im not expecting much. It was more of a steal on ebay that i couldnt pass up. Thats how low the price was... I wouldnt be buying Pyles for any decent amount of money. Its more or less a project for me to try and make them sound good in a well designed box.

In my car i bump two RF 12" P3s in a sealed box according to the manufacturers recommended size and they are more than enough. How ever my car is impounded at the moment and ive been itching for something to work on.

So for the price i got the pyles or "pyles of shit" like some of you say, I hope to get some sort of bass and install experience to settle my cravings. They also will not be hooked up to a large amplifier since I am not looking for pounding bass right now. Just hoping for a little more than my 60 watt yamaha home theater sub. And eventually the plan is to flip these to some duck who wants to brag about

yo check out my 15s yo.

Hopefully I can make use of them and sound decent. I seem to be the go to guy amongst my electronically illiterate friends. I like to leave my "business card systems" in peoples trunks to get more and more referrals to keep that free wire and other stuff thrown my way if you know what im sayin :drinks::drink40:

When these "bad" boys come in the mail I'll let you guys know how the project comes along.

TY

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

haha k thanks all

Like i said im not expecting much. It was more of a steal on ebay that i couldnt pass up. Thats how low the price was... I wouldnt be buying Pyles for any decent amount of money. Its more or less a project for me to try and make them sound good in a well designed box.

In my car i bump two RF 12" P3s in a sealed box according to the manufacturers recommended size and they are more than enough. How ever my car is impounded at the moment and ive been itching for something to work on.

So for the price i got the pyles or "pyles of shit" like some of you say, I hope to get some sort of bass and install experience to settle my cravings. They also will not be hooked up to a large amplifier since I am not looking for pounding bass right now. Just hoping for a little more than my 60 watt yamaha home theater sub. And eventually the plan is to flip these to some duck who wants to brag about

Hopefully I can make use of them and sound decent. I seem to be the go to guy amongst my electronically illiterate friends. I like to leave my "business card systems" in peoples trunks to get more and more referrals to keep that free wire and other stuff thrown my way if you know what im sayin :drinks::drink40:

When these "bad" boys come in the mail I'll let you guys know how the project comes along.

TY

sounds good man make sure you get pics and vids lol

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

If you are doing the build yourself, those subs will at least give you good practice with expirementing with boxes, ports and power... Rather expirement on a $50 sub rather than a $600 sub!! You may not win any comps with it, but at least its something to listen to!

Yea I will post pics and let you know how its coming along. I spent a few minutes last night screwing around with WinISD last night and sorta have an idea what the deal is. Any other ways to get a good idea to build a box? These subs dont have much info even in the owners manual. Whats the best way to figure things out?

TY

TY

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

the install depends on the installer more than equipment you can take duals and make them sound pretty good not on the same level as say FI or DC just to name a few but you can take low end subs and get good sound make sure your box is made to spec and tuned right and try to set your gains with a DMM and an oscope if not try to do it by ear the best you can

not true. it only sounds good if you havent heard any quality subs to compare.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

• 5 weeks later...

gonna be posting a build log on my box for these pyles pretty soon

so far its sounding pretty good

box is not final and has not been glued

but the box is pretty damn loud

ty

TY

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

i knew what these guys were gonna say about this thread before i even read it . thats sad too that these assholes are that predictable. i have been instaling all types of subs for years . not every cheap sub sounds good but, some do . so dont worry about what those dicks say . and for them to say its a pyle of shit. needs there mouth filled with a pyle of shit . noob bashin basterds grow up. and also i had a pair of pyle bluewave 15s and they sounded good. and yes we know about all the good subs. were not stupid. the problem i have had with those subs is that the lead wire burns in to. they wont hold any real power for long playing times. but in burst they sound ok and beat pretty hard for a entry level sub.

Archived