Second Skin Audio

Pyle 15" Woofers

Ordered a pair of Pyle 15" woofers on ebay for the low. Not too pumped and not expecting much from them. Anyone got an opinion on them? Had them before? Let me know what you think.

Tyler

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

square? Ive ran 2 12" square pyles on a audiopipe 1500 and for the price, they were not that bad and held up pretty fine, but this was before I really got into car audio

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the install depends on the installer more than equipment you can take duals and make them sound pretty good not on the same level as say FI or DC just to name a few but you can take low end subs and get good sound make sure your box is made to spec and tuned right and try to set your gains with a DMM and an oscope if not try to do it by ear the best you can

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

the install depends on the installer more than equipment you can take duals and make them sound pretty good not on the same level as say FI or DC just to name a few but you can take low end subs and get good sound make sure your box is made to spec and tuned right and try to set your gains with a DMM and an oscope if not try to do it by ear the best you can

i do not agree. not in the slightest.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what model #

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

i do not agree. not in the slightest.

how does it not depend on the installer give a noob an dc level 5 and see how that sounds nothing near what some one with experience could do

subwoofer - nothing

amp - nothing

hoe.png

how does it not depend on the installer give a noob an dc level 5 and see how that sounds nothing near what some one with experience could do

i think he meant that you cant make pyle sound good no matter how hard you try. i dont know why someone would give someone else an expensive ass woofer like that and expect them to know what to do w/o any help. terribad example

i think he meant that you cant make pyle sound good no matter how hard you try. i dont know why someone would give someone else an expensive ass woofer like that and expect them to know what to do w/o any help. terribad example

it seems that all thats ever on here anymore is pissing matches its dumb

subwoofer - nothing

amp - nothing

hoe.png

it seems that all thats ever on here anymore is pissing matches its dumb

what do you mean "anymore"? youve only been a member on here for a month. ive been a member on here since october 06 and its all the same except more members and a growing amount of knowledge amongst the members.

Archived