Sundown Audio

Losing My Mind

Cynner

Hey Guys,

Back again, look I really need some advise.. again. Sorry to be a pain in the ass but I've been up almost 24 hours making phone calls sending emails trying to work out the best amps to power my 15" L7s.. I've been reading a lot about Hifonics they seem good off but does anyone know anything bad about them? I was also thinking about kicker... but importing them will be almost $685.00 in god damn importing fees. CHEERS Australian Goverment.

So I need to keep it under 850USD to avoid the 600 dollar charge. The currency conversion is EXTREMELY good at the moment for us so need to buy fast... now I can either get one big amp to power all 3 subs but they're 4ohm DVC can I wire them to 1ohm? Couldn't find anything only got it down to 2ohm.. or I can get 3 amps to power each sub.. Which would be ideal but not fussed. Also it's 3 L7's running @ 1200RMS each.

Speed has been helping me alot seems like a good guy but I know there are lots of you out there who can give me some advise.

Thanks again guys. Been a huge help in all of this. I should move back to America.... haha

I'm not an out of control driver, I'm completely in control.. only sideways..

-Nissan R32GTR running 213KW RB20DET on 14lbs of boost.

-Holden Commodore VY SS UTE running stock.

-Holden Rodeo mini truck project, soon to be running SR20 on 13lbs of boost.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

^^ and the list goes on..

Thanks heaps for that bro. Waiting on emails from companys in other countrys really blows. I'm just worried about the amp making it here. Kinda scared to be honest the postal service isn't the best when it comes to taking care of things.

I'm not an out of control driver, I'm completely in control.. only sideways..

-Nissan R32GTR running 213KW RB20DET on 14lbs of boost.

-Holden Commodore VY SS UTE running stock.

-Holden Rodeo mini truck project, soon to be running SR20 on 13lbs of boost.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

^^ and the list goes on..

Check into the AP3K also bro. They are 300 bucks a pop so you could get roughly 6000 watts for a lil over 600 bucks man

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

About the AQ3500D, you couldn't just get it shipped through a courier? From what I've heard, using the postal service there is a bigger gamble than Las Vegas. lol

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived