Sonic Electronix

i dont want to throw the kid a flip but ive worked on a few automobiles that had factory amps that when u get a aftermarket harness that it will plug into the wires comeing out of the amp cause i had this problem with my buddies tundra were all i did was unhook the wires out of the amp and plug it into it

and ive heard mixed emotions about running deck watts threw a factory amp that it would cause them to go out after a while but i have never done it so i dunno

i myself have rewired all my speakers in my setups due to i changed out factory but thats just me

but i would try and run it threw the factory amp cause i think how bose does is that its amp have a somewhat active circuit built into the amps so it will send a high pass to the tweets and a somewhat bandpass to the mids and so on so i think thats why most people do it that way anyways cause some stock bose speakers do sound pritty good with aftermarket decks so i say go for it

i doubt u will mess up ur deck by hooking it to the stock amps, its just a lil bit more wireing tho

good luck with ur second deck install, u will only learn more after this one, ive went threw a few decks learning in the past, just glad they wasnt expencive ones lol, first one was a road gear from walmart, i grounded out the speaker wires and fried it but ive learned not to do that now so its all gravy now :)

i only been doing this for around 10yrs or so, and i learn something new everyday, and this site has helped out my noob syndrome a shit ton lol, wished i could have found this site a long time ago tho

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

that'd be correct and here if you don't have this

Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Orange

Radio Ignition Switched 12V+ Wire: Yellow

Radio Ground Wire: Black/White

Radio Illumination Dimmer Wire: Gray/Black

Radio Antenna Trigger Wire: Dark Green

Front Speakers Size: 5 1/4″

Front Speakers Location: Doors

Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Tan

Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Gray

Right Front Speaker Wire (+): Light Green

Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Dark Green

Rear Speakers Size: 6″ x 9″

Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck

Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Brown

Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Yellow

Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Dark Blue

Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Light Blue

they was someone that posted a folder with almost every make and model of car that had all the wireing colors and speaker sizes and were to find the wires and what knot and i got it but it was on my old comp and i dont have it anymore but would love it so if i ever have to wire in a alarm or something i wont be suck in the dark not knowing wtf wire goes to what, it helped alot in my bro n laws blazer when someone stole the cdplayer out of it i put in it and cut all stock wires so i had to go from scratch, i unno if its a shop type thing they can only get or what, hell ied pay for it if i had to, would come in handy alot

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

i found this and i think it will work i guess

the12volt.com came up with alot of shit, you could use that if u have any troubles with your wireing

i suggest testing wires with a meter if you cut the factory harness off. If you look at that diagram, there are two yellow wires. Get it wrong, and you will send 12 volts into your radios speaker output.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

didnt i post like 15posts back and say it will be fine?

wtf.

just hook it up.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i found this and i think it will work i guess

the12volt.com came up with alot of shit, you could use that if u have any troubles with your wireing

i use modifiedlife.com when you're on the site the links for various things is up top

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

didnt i post like 15posts back and say it will be fine?

wtf.

just hook it up.

lol Ray the last few days I've posted up the right way of doing something that some asked and it gets ignored while people that dunno what there talking about don't get ignored

It's funny

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

lol Ray the last few days I've posted up the right way of doing something that some asked and it gets ignored while people that dunno what there talking about don't get ignored

It's funny

o well, at least we try.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz