Jump to content

LEDs help me decide


Recommended Posts

Posted

The prices are nice but those are for pcs... I see where it says 12V's but that means you'd have to splice and dice and do all that jerry riggin cause its on an inverter for use with 112v's.... call me odd but I think this is the time where I would actually stick to "brand name" as in Auto Lighting shrug.gif.

But if you have pics I would love to see them.

Ohh and eloc when you do the demo for me could you do pink, purple, blue, and white combo purty purty purtay peazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz good.gif

Posted

Fuck you haterz LMAO

008f7414.jpg

I seen those yesterday at night! Riced out mexi mustang! he had them in the front bumper lol he had a body kit on it too, ill see if i can get a pic of it today he lives down the street....

Posted

I seen those yesterday at night! Riced out mexi mustang! he had them in the front bumper lol he had a body kit on it too, ill see if i can get a pic of it today he lives down the street....

Thats the new style everyone is copying from Audi. I think it looks completely stupid except on the Audi's where it actually flows, other then that those headlights are ugly.

Posted

Thats the new style everyone is copying from Audi. I think it looks completely stupid except on the Audi's where it actually flows, other then that those headlights are ugly.

yeah they look like good one "some cars" actually seen an audi suv with them bright as hell in the middle of the day!

didnt see the mexi mustang he must be at work making money to hit up autozone later this week lol

Posted

Here is a basic video of the drivers side floor board from me sitting in the drivers seat. I had to do it this way since my dome lights are bright as hell and they wont shut off with a door open. It's not the best video since I had just got done installing a new head unit I bought tonight the new Kenwood KIV-BT900 and spent most of the evening setting it. The colors are off just a bit for some reason in it but better then nothing I hope.

th_IMG_0001.jpg

Posted

Thats soooooooo cooooooooooool mama likes mama likes.... now just disconnect them and send them to me ?? rofl.gif

But seriously thank you

Posted

Just to keep this topic ALIVE. Can anyone help me find some LEDs. I am in desperate need of some 8000k equivalent bolt type LED or something like it. I just need 8 single LEDs with a decent light output but cannot find the color I want anywhere and I've googled and ebayed the crap out of it. Cool white is also what they're known as. Basically white with a hint of blue and I need 8 12v that can easily be mounted outside of a car. anyone know?

2013 F150 Crew Cab



Old Build Log



Feedback



2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Posted

Thats soooooooo cooooooooooool mama likes mama likes.... now just disconnect them and send them to me ?? rofl.gif But seriously thank you

Thanks they look a lot better in person though.

Just to keep this topic ALIVE. Can anyone help me find some LEDs. I am in desperate need of some 8000k equivalent bolt type LED or something like it. I just need 8 single LEDs with a decent light output but cannot find the color I want anywhere and I've googled and ebayed the crap out of it. Cool white is also what they're known as. Basically white with a hint of blue and I need 8 12v that can easily be mounted outside of a car. anyone know?

Check out ledsupply.com they are a good place to pick up single led's and have some special ones also might find what your looking for there. This is where I pick up some of the led's for doing headlight kits on RC cars and trucks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4569 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...