Sonic Electronix

Hey guy's do you think it's a good Idea to change from MTX to RE Audio. Currently i have 4x MTX 7500 12" Sealed power by 1x MTX TA81001 and i was planning to change the 4x 7500 12's to 4x MTX 7500 15's also sealed enclosure power by the same Amp. But now I'm thinking of changing everything.

I was thinking of 4x RE Audio SE 15's Sealed Enclosure 1.5cuft each, power by 2x Sundown SAZ-1500D.

will this be a good idea, will the SE 15's be much much louder than the 4x MTX 7500 15" both installs Sealed Enclosure 1.5cuft for each sub.

I've heard that the SE's can get very loud in small sealed enclosure and sound very good doing it, so what do you guys think?

Shaking The Neighborhood.

Thanks guys, the 7500's that i have right now is very loud even for sealed, but i want something new and much louder and that sound better than the mtx

What about an Autotek MM 4000.1D to power the 4x RE SE's or 2x Sundown SAZ-1500D will be better? thanks.

yea the 4 re se will sound great, try 2 re sx and you will be very proud!

Thanks man, but i like 4 subs setup and i like the sound of sealed and my car is to small to go 4 subs ported, i could squeeze the 4 SE 15's it will be tight but possible. and i've heard that the SX don't like sealed.

Also will 8x RE Audio RE Speakers Components be a good mach for the 4 SE 15's will there be a balance between the Bass and Mid/Hi's or still not enough Mid/Hi's or to much? if i go with them they will be power by 2 Sundown SAZ-100.2. I read somewhere that the RE Audio RE Speakers components are rated 50 wrms each and 4 ohms can they take more than that like 75-100 wrms each? cause the Sundown SAZ-100.2 is 200 x 2 watts @ 2 ohms. anyways, thanks.

instead of two 100.2's, you can buy my sundown 100.4 for $300 shipped. practically brand new, ive had it installed only a couple weeks.

Edited by sean 371

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

instead of two 100.2's, you can buy my sundown 100.4 for $300 shipped. practically brand new, ive had it installed only a couple weeks.

Thanks Sean, but I'm not ready to buy the equipments yet, I'm still planning it don't know when i will be ready to buy, but thanks again for a good offer.