So I took it upon myself to try and learn how to dance, and this shits hard. Just saying. Dunno how you guys do it, but I need to learn so Im not trying to look out of place in a club...Im about to hit up youtube and start with the basics :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

dont try to do moves u see on the tv. if u have rhythm u can grove. just look around and see what people are doing and mimic it!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

watch HITCH. That is a PERFECT example of what to do (Will Smiths part)

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

So I took it upon myself to try and learn how to dance, and this shits hard. Just saying. Dunno how you guys do it, but I need to learn so Im not trying to look out of place in a club...Im about to hit up youtube and start with the basics :D

Unless shits changed in the last 10 yrs OMG it's been 10 yrs since I been clubbin HOLY SHIT........ Any waysssss as long as you got rhythm and can follow the beat anything goes... now unless you trying to country line dance good luck son i aint even coordinated for that.

Bump and grind thats what it was 10 yrs ago and im sure thats how it is now, dont put too much pressure on yourself the whole purpose of clubbin is to have a blast and get laid afterwards. As long as you got your legs in sync with your hips and upper body.. just remember it's just sex with clothes on...

i used to be the same way i would stay away from the dance floor if i ever got kidnapped and thrown on one i froze. i usually stood away just watching but man i missed out. i love dancing now. as long as your having fun thats the biggest thing....another thing is if its a club its gonna be dark and loud nobodys is gonna notice what you are doing anyway. but mainly just be yourself and have fun. depending if you prefer a certain club only find out the type of music they play so you can learn a few dances to get yourself in there ( cupid shuffle, cha cha slide, electric slide, etc.)

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

I feel ya man, i always felt like i couldnt dance...

Then after about 9 months of working out, and about 75 lbs dropped, and some decent muscle put on... i went to a hookah bar with a group of friends...

My dude was "dating" this bangin chick... She asked me to dance and he told me it was cool.

Turns out my only problem was self confidence, i had none before... Feel good about yourself, focus on the girl, and all will be good.

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

i used to be the same way i would stay away from the dance floor if i ever got kidnapped and thrown on one i froze. i usually stood away just watching but man i missed out. i love dancing now. as long as your having fun thats the biggest thing....another thing is if its a club its gonna be dark and loud nobodys is gonna notice what you are doing anyway. but mainly just be yourself and have fun. depending if you prefer a certain club only find out the type of music they play so you can learn a few dances to get yourself in there ( cupid shuffle, cha cha slide, electric slide, etc.)

orly3.gif that dont work for us females LOL and electric slide they still do that?? I guess some things never die LOL

I cant dance unless im drunk, but i usually arrive drunk.. :drink40::clapping:

OH and when you dance with a girl umm.. Well idk im usually drunk..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel