Sonic Electronix

hehe i consider cheap something like 30 bucks maybe? :yahoo:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

hehe i consider cheap something like 30 bucks maybe? :yahoo:

i ended up getting it for 6 dollars now to get a amp wiring kit and figure out how to take my deck out so i can put the wires in if anyone on here has ever pulled the deck out of a 1990 Chevy Beretta GT any help would be apreciated

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

6$????? ahhahaha that´s awesome man!!! congrats...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

6$????? ahhahaha that´s awesome man!!! congrats...

Yea dude nice pick up

Thanks both of you i can't wait to get it installed but it will be a couple of weeks til i get paid have some plans on where to mount some extra speakers i will post more pictures on saturday night or sunday after i pick it up

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

Powerbass 1500,1

finally got pictures of the amp but the pictures i took are to dark so you can't see the them very well

here is the picture that did turn out its just the top of the amp

IMG_1769.jpg

i have a few questions first one is there is two rca plugins one say channel a and one says channel b do i have to have rca's plugged into both my second question is there is switches by the gains one says LPF then off then HPF the other one says off and HPF what do those mean my third question is where there the power wire terminal the first one says power wire then there is a plus underneath then the next terminal says GND with a negative underneath and the third terminal says system control what do those do any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

KCowboy620

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

Powerbass 1500,1

finally got pictures of the amp but the pictures i took are to dark so you can't see the them very well

here is the picture that did turn out its just the top of the amp

IMG_1769.jpg

i have a few questions first one is there is two rca plugins one say channel a and one says channel b do i have to have rca's plugged into both my second question is there is switches by the gains one says LPF then off then HPF the other one says off and HPF what do those mean my third question is where there the power wire terminal the first one says power wire then there is a plus underneath then the next terminal says GND with a negative underneath and the third terminal says system control what do those do any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

KCowboy620

for the RCA's it depends... is it a 4 channel amp? if so then YES if your going to be running all 4 channels, for the second question, the HPF is a high pass filter, it "passes" out the lower frequinces, the LPF is the oppisite, for the 3rd one, + or power wire, would be the power wire that goes from the amp to the battery, the GRD or - is the ground which goes to a bare metal spot on the car, the system control is the remote wire which runs to the headunit or stereo to turn the amp on or off

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

for the RCA's it depends... is it a 4 channel amp? if so then YES if your going to be running all 4 channels, for the second question, the HPF is a high pass filter, it "passes" out the lower frequinces, the LPF is the oppisite, for the 3rd one, + or power wire, would be the power wire that goes from the amp to the battery, the GRD or - is the ground which goes to a bare metal spot on the car, the system control is the remote wire which runs to the headunit or stereo to turn the amp on or off

ok thanks for answering my questions now next week or the week after i will be able to install it but still need to get my speakers that i want but will be ones i have sitting around for now. and since if i run only two channels for now which one do i need to hook up for those

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

Powerbass 1500,1

• 1 month later...

Pioneer indeed makes great amplifiers... If I was you though I would use that for mids/highs and just get another Pioneer Monoblock for a subwoofer setup. Also use HPF if you're doing mids/highs and use LPF if you're using the amplifier for subwoofers.

Team Bassick

HU: Pioneer DEH-4200UB

Front: Pioneer TS-A1683R

Rear: Pioneer TS-T110

Amp: Kicker KX600.4

Subs: PSI 18" Platform 1

Amp: Audiopipe 1500D

Electrical: Big III, Stinger SPV-40, Stock ALT

SCORE: N/A