chris torres box tuning calculator on cell phone

i started taking a java class last semester...had to drop it tho :(

thought process is definitely in my mind however ;) i'd like to get metric incorporated first, then i feel as tho it'd be a 'finished' program.

android would be easiest to do as i'm running it on my HD2 and debugging would be easier. maybe windows mobile too since i can dual boot both operating systems. but winmo = bleh

no iphone anymore so that'd be hard to test on. might be able to get my brother to help tho. he lives 40 minutes away but not too bad.

my pockets would love to charge for it, even a dollar lol. could maybe pay off some debt, put the truck fully in my name and start my audioz :D still got a ways till i get to 8k downloads tho. i wish it was stickied at ca.com

i started taking a java class last semester...had to drop it tho :(

thought process is definitely in my mind however ;) i'd like to get metric incorporated first, then i feel as tho it'd be a 'finished' program.

android would be easiest to do as i'm running it on my HD2 and debugging would be easier. maybe windows mobile too since i can dual boot both operating systems. but winmo = bleh

no iphone anymore so that'd be hard to test on. might be able to get my brother to help tho. he lives 40 minutes away but not too bad.

my pockets would love to charge for it, even a dollar lol. could maybe pay off some debt, put the truck fully in my name and start my audioz :D still got a ways till i get to 8k downloads tho. i wish it was stickied at ca.com

Why dont u do testing on iPod touch....wont they work just the same, adn i know there is one closer then 40 minutes

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

For a program like this, i would easily pay 20 bucks to get a relatively easy to use version for the BB. Someone would ask for a design on the fly and i could write it up at the guy's car. That'd save so much tine.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i could test it on an ipod touch, but i don't have one of those either. bought one, then resold it for more lol. but if it's like the program i have for android then i can test it on my PC, at least to some extent.

soon as i finish adding in metric to this calculator (which is getting closer and closer) then i'm going to chip away at learning how to code on phones and go from there.

I'm still waiting for an easier way to get it for mac. lol But having it on a cell phone would be amazing!!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

i'm going to chip away at learning how to code on phones and go from there.

Im so excited! Android FTW

Posted from my Droid Incredible

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I'm still waiting for an easier way to get it for mac. lol But having it on a cell phone would be amazing!!

Doesnt Snow Leopard come with Boot Camp?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived