Anyone here have an open relationship ?? My girl and I are having one starting... well now. Now from what I understand is, I can practically do anything I want with any woman but I must tell her about it so I'm not just leading her on and "Cheating" on my girlfriend.

Anyhow to me is sounds like a FUCK BUDDY :D, which I'm all for, but does it ever work out to become dating again ? Or is it bound to become separate ?

Anyone here have an open relationship ?? My girl and I are having one starting... well now. Now from what I understand is, I can practically do anything I want with any woman but I must tell her about it so I'm not just leading her on and "Cheating" on my girlfriend.

Anyhow to me is sounds like a FUCK BUDDY :D, which I'm all for, but does it ever work out to become dating again ? Or is it bound to become separate ?

if you and your girlfriend does this and she still has some sort of a relationship with you beyond just being a fuck buddy, then you my friend have found the woman that every man dreams of. :drinks:

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

wont ever work out in the long run...something will always come up afterward that pisses her off about it

or pisses him off. like her doin one of his boys or him catchin somethin

EDIT: OR its a test and shes seein if she can trust you? it happens

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

if you and your girlfriend does this and she still has some sort of a relationship with you beyond just being a fuck buddy, then you my friend have found the woman that every man dreams of. :drinks:

I must say, I was heart broken when we were taking and which I thought it was gonna be over. She said she thought it would be best if she moved back to her parents house for the time being so I can blow off steam, but still sorta/kinda be together. I'm gonna look for other prospects, but take advantage of the "OPEN RELATIONSHIP" too. Am I wrong to do that ? Sorta feel guilty about it since we sorta just give up on each other after more than 2 years together.

wont ever work out in the long run...something will always come up afterward that pisses her off about it

Thats what I figured. I mean, there is a reason we changed our status to "Open". Doubt that will fix anything in the long run though.

I must say, I was heart broken when we were taking and which I thought it was gonna be over. She said she thought it would be best if she moved back to her parents house for the time being so I can blow off steam, but still sorta/kinda be together. I'm gonna look for other prospects, but take advantage of the "OPEN RELATIONSHIP" too. Am I wrong to do that ? Sorta feel guilty about it since we sorta just give up on each other after more than 2 years together.

ok now it sounds like shes the one with another prospect and you might be the plan b

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

k, i dont think she is really looking for an open relationship. i think she's trying to just let you go lightly. and using the term "open relationship" as a cop out.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived