Sonic Electronix

Well the SAX-1200D is rated at 12.8v. I have a SAE-1200Dv2 and ive clamped it out at 1420w at 14.1 @ 1ohm nominal. I recomend the 1200. I've seen the 1500s put out 1600-1700w, which too much.

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

Rms: 1000W

get 2 of them and you will be happy :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

you do know size has almost no relevance to the power it can handle right?

they are rated that way because of the parts that are used..

you could always do 2 12s, if you wanted to stay with the Q

if you want to stay around 1500 rms then get the sub rated for it

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

you do know size has almost no relevance to the power it can handle right?

they are rated that way because of the softparts that are used..

you could always do 2 12s, if you wanted to stay with the Q

if you want to stay around 1500 rms then get the sub rated for it

I already have the Q, just looking for an amp that will do it justice.

Any suggestions?

2repbme.png

Any suggestions?

If its fully loaded it should have no problem taking 1500wrms if its rated at 1000wrms(conservatively) when it has no power handling upgrades.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Yeah I know it's rated at 1000w, but they rate 12-18 at that same one. Mine's a 15 and fully loaded, so I have no clue how much it can actually take.

And two 15's wont fit in the back of my little tibby haha

They are rated the same because they have the same motor and coil.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Any suggestions?

If you want to get the 1500 get it just dont clip and build the box propely i had my Aq 2200 on a single Fi Q 15 old style with bp power at one ohm with out one problem with power handeling. build the box to about 3.25-3.4 cubes after displacement and port

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Yeah I know it's rated at 1000w, but they rate 12-18 at that same one. Mine's a 15 and fully loaded, so I have no clue how much it can actually take.

And two 15's wont fit in the back of my little tibby haha

First i want to ask you, why do you want to get a SAZ 1500 for a SUB with 1000 W RMS, steal of a deal. And in constelation to this you have a

FI 15 Q, SQ woofer, no need to overpower them for 1.5 dB more. If i had a SQ-woofer, i would try to get the max sound out of him.

A nice RF 1000.1 Bd or a old 1 K RMS class A/B amp, will him sound well and loud enough.

What is with the rest of your system, something in the doors or on the rear.

In case than is something like this, better My link its a model from the last series.

Fat Audison, will give you power for a Sub and 2 pairs of 6.5 4 Ohm Components or 4 pairs of 6.5 components with 8 Ohm`s,

a state of the art sound, and a good reselling price.

But these amp is realy rare, in Germany u can still get them new from 1250 $ up and a vew less used´s on E-bay-Germany for 900 $ up.

And dont be shy, follow the worldwide E-bay, good experience with all Sellers with good ratings and for example, shipping is cheap from Germany to the U.S

German post want 85 $ for 22 pounds, 112 $ for 44 pounds and 150 $ for 69 pounds. Threw complete North America including Alsaska and Hawai.

That isn´t much, but ampprices are mostley a little bit higher than in the states. The only real thing what you can get better on worldwide

E-bay´s caraudiosections, are the local top caraudiolables. Rest is to cheap, to send arround the world.

And, how many watts put a SAZ 1500 D realy out? The only reason for a big amp and a sub like this, is to grade up in the next time.

If it isnt your plan to grade up, search for a good 1000-1200 RMS for your Q, SQ-products sounds normaly better if there ratings close together.

Save the money for more useful items, like batts, deadening, better doorspeakers, than a half K more overwatts.

And create us a buildlog.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley