I NEED A GOOD ALT!!!

Well DC Power has been having some issues the past month but it seems things are back on track again. I ordered a 320 amp for my 1999 Acura and fed-ex says it should be at my house Saturday. The Acura has the same alt in most of the civics. I will tell you though they dont play games when you have problems, They will get it done. As soon as i get mine in i will try to take some before and after videos if i can figure youtube out. I would give kyle a call though and see what they have.

I think i heard some ppl on another forum saying mechman dont hold up for many yrs.. I need something reliable, i dont have time for b.s test fitting i need a working , and fitting alt.. That means the 1st time i install it not 3 times later..

I swapped my Iraggi's for Mechman not too long ago. The NUMBER 1 reason I went with them is Matthew hands down. If you have a problem and call (or leave a message) he is there and highly knowledgeable. If you're on the fence call and see what he has to say, he won't bs you. They use high quality parts and not some junk oem crap from overseas or used junk parts from old alternators (not saying anyone in particular does, just saying they don't use junk as a general statement).

My last alt was ordered on a Monday here by Wednesday.

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I swapped my Iraggi's for Mechman not too long ago. The NUMBER 1 reason I went with them is Matthew hands down. If you have a problem and call (or leave a message) he is there and highly knowledgeable. If you're on the fence call and see what he has to say, he won't bs you. They use high quality parts and not some junk oem crap from overseas or used junk parts from old alternators (not saying anyone in particular does, just saying they don't use junk as a general statement).

My last alt was ordered on a Monday here by Wednesday.

X2

DC all the way. It seems like they have been shipping alts faster now from all the threads. I love my 270xp.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Go on the dc power subforum..they have a new quote thing...Kyle answers really fast lol!

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Not trying to sound like a hater or anything, But I've heard just as much maybe not even more stories about DC Power, and Irragi, i guess you can pick which one you want, but you Pretty much every company has bad alts and stories, there is probably 50 on here every week about irragi, and doesnt mean its a bad company.... just saying

I know what you mean, as both of them have had/are having issues and they are on blast right now from just about all their customers that are waiting, you have to take into account that Iraggi and DC probably sell quite a few more alternators on this forum versus Mechman.They both have their own spot on the forum for people to post their feedback and everyone is quick to post negative feedback these days it seems, so you are much more likely to see some one with negative feedback about them versus Mechman.Just saying....

I know what you mean, as both of them have had/are having issues and they are on blast right now from just about all their customers that are waiting, you have to take into account that Iraggi and DC probably sell quite a few more alternators on this forum versus Mechman.They both have their own spot on the forum for people to post their feedback and everyone is quick to post negative feedback these days it seems, so you are much more likely to see some one with negative feedback about them versus Mechman.Just saying....

I agree they dont have there own spot, but as i did research i found less negatives on sites that Sold more mechman alts than any other brand. And i dont know about DC Power or Irragi, they could be good, I'm just going with what i know.... Just Saying

I gotta give props to Kyle and DC. They built my alt and answered every question, let me know of status of my order, and now it's in and pushing like a beast! DC POWA!!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.