So im sitting at home watching Harry potter ( the new one dont hate ) and my brother come running in and is like theres some dude out here trying to catch a possum with a bag , :nOTE TO SELF this is the shit that American funniest home videos are made of ) So i get up and no sooner then i do the damn thing runs in the house !!! My brother starts running around like a little biznitch !!! And i close the door i tell my son to go into my room 10 mins later i find it and take a baseball (Americas fav past time bat to its head ) put it in a bag and throw it in the dumper out side , Now i could have just opened the door and let the thing out BUT............. Possums are dirty filty vile little monsters it had to die , Talk about one crazy summer so folks what would YOU have done ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

well! @ the begining of summer... i was inside playing some madden 2k7 with my boy, when suddenly my dogs were going nutz. i ran outside to see what was the matter, and i see that mydogs have a possum (bigger than my biggest dog) cornered in my back yard. so i run in the house, throw a couple of shells in the shotty and run back outside... like my boy M-finest1 said these things are "dirty filthy vile little monsters, it had to die" so realizing that i live in a suburban neighborhood i reallize that blasting this thing wouldnt be very smart... so i run back inside and grab my kids BB gun. i shoot the thing like 5 times, and it didnt even phase him! so now im p/u rocks and throwing them @ him... he gets startled and starts running around the back yard again it was the funniest thing watching my dogs chase this monster around the yard. my yard is seperated into 2 sections, so now i have the whole thing opened up so my dogs can get this thing. after about a good 10-15 mins... in a single bound the Possum jumps over my fence (6 foot fence) my older dog "Spocket" (Queensland Heeler) runs jumps up on his dog house and then over the fence... he snagged that thing in mid air ftw! not wanting my dog to get any diseases my pitbull and i run around, but by the time i get there my 2 dogs were allready playing tug o war with the lil bastage. Talk about one crazy summer so folks what would YOU have done?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I would have caught the Possum, cleaned the Possum and ate the Possum..Possum is good...Yall outta try it...!!! Not Just kiding..I saw a Possum run out of a Dead, Swolen Cow's ass one day...True Story..Buddy ran up to the cow and kicked it and a Possum ran out its rear..

well i was painting my gmothers spare bed-room and they are real religious..like pastor and first lady...and some family has died in that house who are also real religious...well i had my friend who is atheist help me....out the corner of my eye i see the handle of the bucket move to the other side...i was like travis ( smoke&toke audio) did you just see that!!! hes like yea and then i realize its a good 2-3 ft between us on both sides......i think those ghost didnt like he was atheist and tried to scare him...

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

SURE^^

YO! we are not here to talk smack on others stories; if you have one to share... great! If not we dont need a bunch of people calling each other liars here. KEEP IT FRIENDLY and just read them and tell one if you have it.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Well, this summer i was at the annual festival here in "town". And every year i get wasted and do foolish things. But this time i didnt just get wasted. Well i ended up finding a good looking chick and slightly hooking up with her. And then i dont remember smack. I was told by my mother that i had gotten an alcohol poisoning and when she came into the room i was choking on my own puke. And hadnt she found me like that i probably whouldnt be sitting here writing to you this day, kinda funny to think about.

And this is NO joke.

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

I would have caught the Possum, cleaned the Possum and ate the Possum..Possum is good...Yall outta try it...!!! Not Just kiding..I saw a Possum run out of a Dead, Swolen Cow's ass one day...True Story..Buddy ran up to the cow and kicked it and a Possum ran out its rear..

first off,I AIN'T EATING POSSUM...about the cow's ass...now thats f#cking funny!!!LMAO

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

YO! we are not here to talk smack on others stories; if you have one to share... great! If not we dont need a bunch of people calling each other liars here. KEEP IT FRIENDLY and just read them and tell one if you have it.

geez...didnt mean anything by it...i understand where your coming from...Gotcha.thumbs up

Lets Go Ski

geez...didnt mean anything by it...i understand where your coming from...Gotcha.thumbs up

sure^^ jk not trying to start anything

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy