Sonic Electronix

ok so im thinking about buying this i like it alot i want a suv for subs and stuff but i drive thirty miles a day to go to school so trying to stay away from gas eaters so i found this and i like it only think is i want to get two 18 inch dc lvl 5s will it fit to where i can still have the back seat or will i have to take it out? and let me know what you guys think and some might think its ugly but i like it alot so let me know if its a good deal and or if the subs thing will work. thanks

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=282894565&dealer_id=55832338&car_year=2003&rdm=1281075259143&lastStartYear=1981&model=&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=10&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&make=MAZDA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=50501&advanced=&end_year=2011&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

well before you get the car do some measurments on the car and how big it is in the back before you buy it.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

wasnt twisted looking at a yellow protege wagon? he might have some feedback on this. but x2 with beanz. take some measurements. but i think you would be better off with a smaller suv for 2 18s. cuz you gotta account for not just the box but your amps, batts, alternators. lots of factors for a big system. good luck tho man

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

1. Get a tape measure.

2. Come to grips that with two 75lb woofers along with box, amps, batteries, will bite into your fuel economy.

3. Talk that bish down on price as much as possible.

4. Make one sick build log. ;)

It'll be tight and you'll have to be creative, but I think you can get two 18"s in there. :)

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

I don't think there's much you could do with one of those, not much cargo space, unless you're willing to wall it. I'm not sure what else there is for other badass wagons/SUVs for that price. You might be able to find a late 90s bmw wagon, or a volvo wagon, those are pretty damn sweet. I'm not big on SUVs so I have no suggestions for those.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived