Sonic Electronix

could be that mesh shit that is infront of the speaker on the back of the panel...take the panel off and take it out! As for the bolt just get some PB Blaster and spray it, then wait a minute, spray again, then try and take it out..Got mine out but realized the torx fit my impact then use that and some pb blaster to get the other out...

PB Blaster may help if the threads are corroded.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

either way pb blaster has helped me out a lot when wd40 wouldnt do the trick. Right now i have 2 cans on the shelf just incase 1 goes out and i need more... But yea i didnt use a "cheater" bar when i took mine off, just a regular ratchet..atleast for the first one, then the cordless dewault impact helped out a lot.

use a pipe to add more leverage to the socket wrench. the longer the pipe the less force needed

This, but dont do it with a ratcheting wrench, you will end up messing up the teeth, do it with a breaker bar, but even then its not really made for that.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

nothing is ever too tight....your just not using a big enough tool :good:

PB Blaster+18" breaker+ 18" pipe should either break the bolt off, or break the hold....also, the seat bolts are sometimes seen from the bottom of the truck...i dont know if that goes for blazers too, but take a look and if you can see them, hit them with PB too.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

nothing is ever too tight....your just not using a big enough tool :good:

PB Blaster+18" breaker+ 18" pipe should either break the bolt off, or break the hold....also, the seat bolts are sometimes seen from the bottom of the truck...i dont know if that goes for blazers too, but take a look and if you can see them, hit them with PB too.

Drill it. Or go to local Pep Boys or something ask if they can you the air powered tools.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

if all else fails, you can use the Easy Out,where you drill a hole in it, put the reverse thread bit on, and while your unscrewing, the bit tightens on the bolt and unscrews it.should be able to get one at most auto stores. only thing is you gotta get a new bolt after.

'96 LRRR 4.6HSE *sold/ best score 150.8 @ 37hz on the dash

New:

Project Blazin'

'96 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.