Stolen 2000 GMC Denali -Recovered

Wow your luck to even get it back. It sucks that its messed up what kind of damage does it have and will your insurance cover it? So the guys that were involved did not get arrested and you know who they are?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

damn man thats some bullshit. You cant even do anything about it...Id be fuckin pissed too. glad to see it home, but Id raise some hell about some kind of protection. normally I would say go get a small collection of artillery, but once your family is involved its different.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

yeah I got it, but dont even want to sit in it anymore

I mean its like they had engine parts laying all over the inside of the truck, greasy, dirty, smelly

all body panels are ripped off, just to look under them for tracking systems or some shit, or tv tuners, I dont know

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

wow man, at least its back, but i know what u mean its like another family taking over your house, why would you want to live in it again... that just sucks dude, any news on the sub amp? probably traded for weed? good luck, im sure this motivated you to do bigger things.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Glad you found the truck.

I would have ripped there balls off if they stole my truck.

Sucks about all the damage though.

If I were you I'd get a get a gun for you and your wife in case they come back. :peepwall: They'll have a big suprise waiting for them. :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

wow man, at least its back, but i know what u mean its like another family taking over your house, why would you want to live in it again... that just sucks dude, any news on the sub amp? probably traded for weed? good luck, im sure this motivated you to do bigger things.

I wish I could afford to do bigger things

I expected it to be a total loss, after a couple days, I was starting to give up- I still looked in the hood, drove all over highlands, and dark alley ways though

if the police allow me to keep all this stuff, since none of it is over $500, they just left it all, but will have a "tool" garage sale

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

DSCN2830.jpg

^^ went for the onstar

DSCN2829.jpg

bad pic, but did shit behind the dash, I just peeked, but alot of wires cut, left open, and other taped together

but they had a key, so assume its alarm related, and me not knowing alarms, well, sure thats what it was

sundown.jpg

Alot of people around here if they have a custom car or anything expensive they have a shotgun tied to a steel cable on the center console.

And they also have alot of guns in their houses.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived