Stolen 2000 GMC Denali -Recovered

especially if they didnt get the dudes man. gotta keep you and your family safe from those fuckers.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Fuck, I'd get up under the dash before insurance got there and started ripping wires. Wire damage is the hardest to replace. =)

I'd say, glad you got it back, but the headaches that may continue, make you wish differently. Good luck man! :drinks:

exactly, I'am glad I have it back, but 2 or 3 things about it now

1) ripped to shreds in side- a lot of work needs to be done

2) smells, and is physically dirty

3) with 1+2 Honestly sitting inside, it has a feeling my truck has been molested, raped, beaten, and left for dead

I mean, other people used my truck as a home, it was only 3 days, but in that 3 days they caused so much damage, and I just don't get it

I used to have no problem eating off the floor of the truck, if I drop food, but now, I wouldn't even touch food from the ground in the truck with out washing my hands after

I almost just want to leave the truck to die somewhere

If The insurance doesn't pay for new interior, front bumper rear bumper, new battery and a few other things, I just don't see myself wanting it

I just don't have the money to eve do a oil change this minute. I just started a job, and to catch up with bills, and get back on my feet will take a few months

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

U say they had a key? how exactly do ppl steal these cars? i mean if its a no life, theres no way they no how to "hot wire" and if u had a alarm? Idk, im glad i park 2 in away from my house and my room is 3 ft up from my car.. someone came near my shit id come at them superman style with my metal bat!..

they had a "key" because it was in my work car that was locked up, and they found it. it was just a blank key, and was in a pile of mess- so not easy to find

These guys were collectors, break in to cars, to collect what they can grab, and hope they can use it towards the next car, or to sell

Hell, I even found Vicodin's in my truck!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I personally think the whole hurting a thief, and them being able to sue is bullshit. If you had an older vehicle, I could give ya a few anti theft ideas, but I can't do much. One thing to think about doing, everyone out there in harsh parts of the city. Put in a fuel pump cut off. A switch hidden, under the seat n such so when you park it, the fuel pump is shut off. Also a good idea if you get car jacked. A cheap gps idea would be a cheap cellphone, hard wired in and so on. Best thing to do is, since you might be replacing the panels, do some preventative security measures. Hit me up, I have a ton of anti theft ways. Also, I am truely glad you got your truck back. They say when your vehicle is stolen, you better hope you have a full tank and never see it again. But, you were one of the luckier ones, look at what happened to Steve's honda.. shit can always be worse bro.

I never REALLY had to worry about anti theft tricks. All I really want is a better car alarm. A simple kill switch would be good, and easy to wire in, I have done those before, pretty easy

With my security system at home, I need to add a DVR, watching the computer in real time, that isn't cutting it, and a second camera from a different POV

If they are not in jail, which they just may be, from another report I heard tonite, well, i will be ready for them, one way or another

I would love optic/laser trip wires around my house, not like the motion sensors that I have now, the motion view is way to wide. it beeps when neighbors walk dogs across the street, or when we water the lawn, etc. I just think trip wires entering the yard, and between the vehicles would work best, with SILENT beeping, to the master bedroom or a beeper device

I will look some stuff up right now

I just much rather catch people in the act, not after, or hear someone was arrested, and they happen to have my valuables

sundown.jpg

congrats bro! So, how many of these SMD trucks are rolling up on these fools?

I'm down!!

..but someone else drive my hoe because a little scrawny ass white kid jumpin out of a blacked out tahoe wouldn't look good :lol:

glad you got it back Ken! I hope everything starts to get easier from here for you :good:

oh and to add on to Wastehog's post..

Theres been a lot of threads about good people getting their truck stolen. I've been there myself so many times that i decided to do this.

I'm sure some of you know this but some dont and I think this works better than a clubstick or a simple alarm. It will take you about 20-30mn depending on knowledge but is simple to do. I've had 2 hondas stolen and 1 that they tried to take but with this mod they couldn't.

First what a thief does(did to my cars) is see if it has alarm... obvious if it does he will go to the front of the car/truck, there he will look for the hood latch cable cut it, open your hood and disconnect/cut the battery cable. But wait, you have a hood trigger sensor. Well a good known thief will need less than 5 seconds to pop open the hood and quickly cut the battery wire. Now say they cut the wire and alarm will deactivate but some good alarms have a relay that activates if the alarms power was cut, and when activated so if they plug the battery back the truck will still not run because the alarm has the relay activated.

But of coarse any thief knows that so they look for the alarm and gut it before connecting the battery back. Now all they got to do is break the ignition switch some how and drive off. This happens in less than 3 minutes, less if theres more than one thief. with this mod the car/truck will not crank even if they cut the battery, change computer, gut the alarm or brake the ignition switch.

You will need a switch that is rated to equal or more of the amps of either the fuel pump or crank fuse. You see where I'm going with this? :spiteful:

P1020005.jpg

Find the fuse that disables the fuel pump or cranking. Our GMs only have a fuse labeled crank this should do it. For any manual transmission car/truck use fuel pump fuse.

P1020007.jpg

You can find a fuse holder like this or just splice your harness. Make sure you keep a fuse in line with the switch in same size as oem.

dyn-ad-bf.jpg

The last step is to find a hiding spot for your switch. Make sure no one can see you activate it not even friends/thief:blah:. Usually is best somewhere where you can activate it with your foot.

B3953INT.jpg

Thats it!!!:drinks:

Keep in mind that if you have remote start, this will prevent your truck/car from starting if switch is activated. But you can always activate it in an unknown area to you.

btw I had 3 of these on each of my hondas deactivating the fuel pump, ecu, and distributor. But you only need 1.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Pefect site!

just started looking at it, but has EVERYTHING I and you guys could need

they sell gps systems that are hidable- perfect

http://www.diysecurityforum.com/

sundown.jpg

Thanks bro, I keep hearing about the backing up, but lets just hope the guys are in jail

BUT, weather all the car thefts on my street are because of the same people, or if its just a hot spot in general, and its always different people, I really want to keep up serveylence, and home security

Checking that website, this is would be the best unit to have if it was remote viewable, not sure if it is

http://www.homesecuritystore.com/p-1102-superts103-super-track-stick-vehicle-gps-data-logger.aspx

if it is remote viewable, it gives you time to go find your vehicle, and actually do something about it

sundown.jpg

I'm down!!

..but someone else drive my hoe because a little scrawny ass white kid jumpin out of a blacked out tahoe wouldn't look good :lol:

LMFAO!!!!

Archived