Stolen 2000 GMC Denali -Recovered

$115 shipped, but local cheaper

I just realized I got my first paycheck today, even though 110% of it goes to bills I still need to sell the amp, and subs

I guess like $100 local

if your interested, you can come look at other stuff I have, and will throw in tools or whatever.. lol

since I happen to have alot of socket sets now, and other stuff hmm

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

mm i think ill take the amp i actually got 100 cash right now let me know when i can come through. would u have 6 18's laying around by any chance? :)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

haha... no 6-18s, no

Staying away from OEM speakers till I get settled in with my job

Whoever comes first gets the amp

lol

And maybe a socket set?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

cani come now or not? lol i can throw a rock and hit your house from here lol

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

yeah you got it man, Iam here for the next 30-1hr or so

sundown.jpg

be there in 5 lol i gotta go get gas and smokes for my mom anyway lol

BUILDLOG

I'am wondering if that was the quickest sale on SMD history?

RedNavi got here in about 15- 20min after his post, and walked up to me pretty much handing me the money.. lol

Anyways, thanks

sundown.jpg

Archived