Forevrbumpn Posted August 14, 2010 Author Report Posted August 14, 2010 $115 shipped, but local cheaper I just realized I got my first paycheck today, even though 110% of it goes to bills I still need to sell the amp, and subs I guess like $100 local if your interested, you can come look at other stuff I have, and will throw in tools or whatever.. lol since I happen to have alot of socket sets now, and other stuff hmm I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Red-navi-916 Posted August 14, 2010 Report Posted August 14, 2010 mm i think ill take the amp i actually got 100 cash right now let me know when i can come through. would u have 6 18's laying around by any chance? BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
C-Fizzy Posted August 14, 2010 Report Posted August 14, 2010 minel you still owe me 100. LOL under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Red-navi-916 Posted August 14, 2010 Report Posted August 14, 2010 fuck u BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 14, 2010 Author Report Posted August 14, 2010 haha... no 6-18s, no Staying away from OEM speakers till I get settled in with my job Whoever comes first gets the amp lol And maybe a socket set? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Red-navi-916 Posted August 14, 2010 Report Posted August 14, 2010 cani come now or not? lol i can throw a rock and hit your house from here lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 14, 2010 Author Report Posted August 14, 2010 yeah you got it man, Iam here for the next 30-1hr or so I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Red-navi-916 Posted August 14, 2010 Report Posted August 14, 2010 be there in 5 lol i gotta go get gas and smokes for my mom anyway lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 15, 2010 Author Report Posted August 15, 2010 I'am wondering if that was the quickest sale on SMD history? RedNavi got here in about 15- 20min after his post, and walked up to me pretty much handing me the money.. lol Anyways, thanks I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
99vic Posted August 15, 2010 Report Posted August 15, 2010 nice! congrats on the sale. so i saw you said your truck was gone, is it getting worked on or just being stored ? REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.