How Many Of You Are Getting Close?

This is the first car i bought on my own, as an adult, and i have 3 1/2 months on it. I just gonna make 3 more notes out of it though. Anyways, anyone else getting close?

vic.png

aside from the new house.............Ive NEVER bought anything...i couldnt buy out of pocket....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

My current vehicle was $500... B)

....edit... in other words I paid for it out of pocket... hehe

Edited by rusty959

never had a payment on a car yet, but I'm down to $900 on my atv which was $5400

and I only owe like 500 on my computer

I dont have a real job, and I blow my money sooo thats why I dont have them paid off, the will be both paid off in august, my not sound like alot to you guys who have real jobs and make more money than i do, but I consider paying this shit off a big achievement.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

when I payed off my sonoma, I was sooooooo proud, took off the full coverage insurance to save a few more dolla's and shit got wrecked a month later hit and run, totalled the truck.

never had a payment on a car yet, but I'm down to $900 on my atv which was $5400

and I only owe like 500 on my computer

I dont have a real job, and I blow my money sooo thats why I dont have them paid off, the will be both paid off in august, my not sound like alot to you guys who have real jobs and make more money than i do, but I consider paying this shit off a big achievement.

That's how i feel bro, my car is a big accomplishment, and i will feel much more successful as an adult.