Then again some things are meant to be stolen. Like the guy that has all the sirens hooked up to his cars door trigger, the 20 extra sirens that pull 100 amps of current upon arming the alarm, the person with the wheel boot, the guy that has to keep his door open for 30 seconds when he is being car jacked, not to mention the person with the all the little flashing lights, etc...

hell, if you value it, insure it! it is a depreciated asset (actually financially if does not generate money to you without it in your possession...it is not an asset)

how's that for being Mr negative Ryan? ;)

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

#5 is fuckin win minus all the airbag residue all over the place afterwards and if you forget you have to flip the switch real early in the morning and pop. That's a hell of a wakeup lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Haha that'd make for the worst case of the mondays. On my soon to be old car. Shaved door handles inside and out! Had indash and 4 12s in back seat no alarm. To get the stuff would have to bust window and then crawl into it! Deck was bolted to firewall and subs had 3 special screws holding them in. Someone wanted my stuff that bad they could have it lol.

Eclipse 3100 hu

Mtx 7500 15"

Pa 6.5 components

Knu concepts 4g wire

Big 3 with 4g and hyper ground

Rf 500-1bd

with all trading and selling stuff total cost $40 :)

My uncle had two JLw7 13.5s in his truck with double din and two 600w amps. When we come back his shit is gone, all screws of diffrent sizes in different piles... Professional stereo jacker on the loose

2005 Chevy Silverado z71 crew cab.

DD2515a 2ohm

Lunar 1500w

JVC head unit

"My beat quakin mirrors shakin"

So when the above all fail, train horns, sirens, goofy hidden switches, what will be the excuse? add more sirens?

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Really the idea isn't to prevent theft, its to deter it. Not everyone has a grand to drop on a security guard, so the little things are what we turn to. If they want your shit, they'll take it. The idea is to make it harder. Fuel pump cutoff switches disable the motor, making motoring out hard. The alarms won't stop a pro but they will ALERT the owner if their stuff is being messed with, in some cases. Its all common sense but when it boils down to it, SOME security is better then NONE. Just food for thought. If you don't like the ideas, don't click that button labeled "post." No need to be negative bro.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

So when the above all fail, train horns, sirens, goofy hidden switches, what will be the excuse? add more sirens?

Yes, it's true that if someone really wants something they can and will take it, but a thief isn't going to go for the hardest vehicle on the street. I mean really, think about it, if you were going to go steal a car, would you actually go and steal the most difficult (which also means you are more likely to get caught) or go for an easier mark that is a more guaranteed payout?

Archived