Ground Zero mosque: too close for comfort?

well i dident feel like reading but this is just my opinion since ive read through the links before awile ago..

its stupid, i dont understand why there so persistant on building the mosque there, they should know there going to get harrased, even tho they may not be in anyway related to anything that happend, hell i live right next to a mosque that was built shortly after 9/11 and they got shutdown countless times in the building process...they even shot off guns there first day there, and the day after they got shutdown AGAIN, every night from like 8-1 in the morning there ALLAHHHING all night its fucking annoying, im not racist or anything but cmon...

screw them. Religious men dont treat women the way they do. They will probably build the mosque. Some crazy nut will attack or burn it down. Them some more extremist muslims will retaliate and we will be in the next chapter of this ridiculous story.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

This is a direct quote from the man behind these plans to build this "super mosque" Friday, May 07, 2010

911 MOSQUE IMAM FEISAL ABDUL RAUF BLAMES CHRISTIANS: "THE US AND THE WEST MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THE HARM THEY HAVE DONE TO MUSLIMS BEFORE TERRORISM CAN END" Tell me this isn't a slap in the face. Yes America was formed on the idea of freedom of religion. The Christian religion. The Pilgrims came here to get away from the persecution of the English Church. (started by Henry the Eighth. What a wonderful man he was)Our Founding Fathers NEVER meant for it to mean ALL religions. People twist the Constitution to whatever they deem to be right. NOT what the spirit of WHY it was created. Oh and by the way when it says "Free Men" it meant free property owning white men. AKA those in power with the right to vote. DO I believe that we as a society cannot co-exist? No but to take something completely out of context is just out right ignorant.

I could not of said that any better myself. kudos

lets flip it the other way. How would Muslim countries react if people decided to put Christian churches around the corner from the many places we have bombed in their countries?

It would never happen bc those extremist idiots would blow it up every other day

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

This is a direct quote from the man behind these plans to build this "super mosque" Friday, May 07, 2010

911 MOSQUE IMAM FEISAL ABDUL RAUF BLAMES CHRISTIANS: "THE US AND THE WEST MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THE HARM THEY HAVE DONE TO MUSLIMS BEFORE TERRORISM CAN END" Tell me this isn't a slap in the face. Yes America was formed on the idea of freedom of religion. The Christian religion. The Pilgrims came here to get away from the persecution of the English Church. (started by Henry the Eighth. What a wonderful man he was)Our Founding Fathers NEVER meant for it to mean ALL religions. People twist the Constitution to whatever they deem to be right. NOT what the spirit of WHY it was created. Oh and by the way when it says "Free Men" it meant free property owning white men. AKA those in power with the right to vote. DO I believe that we as a society cannot co-exist? No but to take something completely out of context is just out right ignorant.

Funniest comment! And most contradictive! lulz!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

apparently your another person who likes to selectively read and twist things to your own likings. This guy not 4 months ago was STILL defending them for what they did. Its OUR fault (as a Christian based country)that we got attacked. So what hes saying is that ALL 3000+ people who got KILLED doing what most of us do every day (go to work to support our familys)were at fault for the attacks. And hes hiding behind the Constitution to do so. When the constitution was NEVER meant for that.

Feisal Abdul Rauf, expects us to believe that jihad warfare was started by the West and can only be ended by the West. He is therefore either concealing or ignorant of the fact that violent jihad is a developed tradition within Islam and found in core Islamic texts (including but not limited to the Qur'an, as well as Hadith and books of Islamic jurisprudence). In those it has nothing to do with the behavior of infidels. It only has to do with the fact that they are infidels. Take this direct quotation from the Muslim prophet Muhammad:

When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. . . . If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them. (Sahih Muslim, book 019, Number 4294)

That is offensive jihad. It is buttressed by numerous other sayings of the Prophet, by the Qur'an, and by Islamic legal scholars.

"The US and the West MUST acknowledge the harm they have done to Muslims before terrorism can end."

Imam Feisal said it was Christians who started mass attacks on civilians.

"The Islamic method of waging war is not to kill innocent civilians. (REALLY? The People at the Twin Towers, the civilian contractors at the Pentigon and on the planes were responsible?) But it was Christians in World War II (military not civilians) who bombed civilians in Dresden and Hiroshima, neither of which were military targets." WRONG! Those attacks saved MILLIONS of our mens lives. And Hiroshima WAS a military producing city.

The bombings of Dresden and Hiroshima were not justified by the bombers on the basis of Christian theology. The bombings by terrorists -- 9/11, 3/11, etc. -- ARE justified on the basis of Islamic theology. By claiming that they are equivalent, Abdul Rauf obscures the Islamic roots of modern-day terrorism, thus hindering the prospects for the reform within Islam that is so desperately needed if jihad terrorism is ever going to cease.

Imam Feisal said the bombing in Madrid had made his message more urgent. He said there was an endless supply of angry young Muslim rebels prepared to die for their cause and there was no sign of the attacks ending unless there was a fundamental change in the world. (in other words YOU give up your freedoms that you hold so dear.)

Yes indeed. But displaying a lack of the self-critical faculty that he shares with radical Muslims, he makes no mention of the Islamic roots of terror, and of the need for Muslims who truly (rather than deceptively) oppose terror to address this problem.

Imam Feisal, who argues for a Western style of Islam that promotes democracy and tolerance, said "there could be little progress until the US acknowledged backing dictators and the US President gave an "America Culpa" speech to the Muslim world.

Of course. The historical depredations of jihad, they were all the fault of the West. The fall of Constantinople? Probably because of Byzantium's support for Israel.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Funniest comment! And most contradictive! lulz!

How is it contradictive? Its historical fact.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

i think all religions are a bunch of bullshit fairytails......

you guys are all gonna end up hating eachother if i continue this.

Religious threads arent allowed here for a reason. Sorry guys!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived