chapo123 Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 LOL! I don't want the stickers! I know someone who can make me stickers! I just want to help him out! He can send the stickers to you! LOL makes sense Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
jeyrapboy Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 LOL! I don't want the stickers! I know someone who can make me stickers! I just want to help him out! He can send the stickers to you! lol very good point...
chapo123 Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 stickers mine now.!! Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
boomin Posted August 12, 2010 Author Report Posted August 12, 2010 Thanks for helping chapo123!!! F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap
boomin Posted August 12, 2010 Author Report Posted August 12, 2010 thread change now we post hot girls F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap
t-money Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. 2002 ford focus hatch pioneer DEH-P8400bh infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear XS Power D1200 Shuriken BT-100 audioque 120.4 2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2 2 audioque 2200d big 3 mechman 220a alt with external regulator 479-418-3056
El1T3Bass Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. times this shit a fucking million man... this is going in my sig wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
nautical7 Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 Wouldn't it cost almost $2 or so to ship the stickers anyway..? Least you got hooked up.
boomin Posted August 12, 2010 Author Report Posted August 12, 2010 nahh all you need is like a 44 cent postage stamp, and the stickers were free they came with my car audio gear, but I dont like putting any on the car criminals will jack my shit lol F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap
nautical7 Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 Oh alright and yeah I don't put stickers on cars, as one comedian said, it's like a checklist for thieves when they're stealing your stuff and they can make sure they got everything.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.