20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

im still waiting on trippi to chime in

something to do with working for the state of delaware? not sure exactly, but he also does TONS of charity work

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I'm glad I dont have to worry about paying for anything with credit cards... But you really didnt answer my question about how you can get anything with credit cards... My credit is in the 800's, and I have a credit card with no limit, but how can they be your friend? Btw, what's heloc? I agree with being smart with finances and all... Lets see some of your toys, properties and such...

Totally not necessary. Grow up "bitch". :drinks:

a credit card with no limit? are you sure youre not refering to a chargecard? the only credit cards i know of that offer no limits are either amex charge cards ie:you have to pay the full balance at the end of the cycle or reserved with people who make incredible amounts of money.

but now im confused...

"I almost make 3x that, and I wish I could afford half the shit you have... I dont have credit cards either... Tell me your secret... "

but you have somehow managed to get above an 800 credit score with a credit and no limit....and anything above an 800 is pretty much close to perfect which isnt impossible, just highly improbable. i believe the highest score possible was an 850.

credit cards can be your friends because one of the only ways to get into the higher 700s is with a long and timely paid revolving account, one that is not close ended ie:credit cards or LOCs. so obviously having good sized credit cards with low interest rates will allow you to make purchases you might not have all the finances for as well as building your credit much more effectively and quickly than any other means. i dont know about you guy but i would consider that as my friend.

HELOC stands for home equity line of credit, in my case my institution has a line of credit open to me for 60% the value of my property minus what i owe on the mortgage. thats a very LARGE amount, but the interest rate is a lot higher and so not something i like to do unless i really need to. family or medical emergencies basically.

i wont waste space in this thread so you can see some of my stuff, not too sure what that proves exactly, but will PM those to you.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

title states it all. im curious as to where you guys (various members) get the insane amounts of money to spend on your builds. whether it be jobs or "side jobs" etc.

i myself work at a car wash, not making too much money but its enough to sort of satisfy my audio needs.

work. military. work. work. old equipment sold or traded. work. oh and did i say work?

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

is that truck in ur sig ur work truck if so how do u do it for gas?

No, luckily that isnt my work truck. I used to drive that on the daily, but its been sitting for little over a year now. But I drive a 06 jetta now. Better on gas then the last car.

Ill never get rid of my truck. Its my baby

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived