Where Do You Guys Get Your Funds?

I've been in IT for 15 years and don't spend money like a drunken sailor (no offense Navy!). Penny wise and pound foolish as they say :drinks:

Money management. :)

x2

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

im an entrepreneur. I have 18 kids and the government gives me $1500 a month per kid. Then I bitch slap my baby mamas and make them work as prostitutes to pay for the kids. I keep all the money. :rofl: no seriously, though.. I sell shamwows door to door.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

I am a store manager at a small hardware store/building supply. I am the only one in a house hold of 6 (normally just 5) that works. I make most of my purchases at the beginning of the year with my tax return, which is normally over 10K. Other than that I build everything myself and that saves me TONS of cash. For the money shops charge I can learn anything I need to.

Its tough to support so many people but I am living comfortably.

I also have a legit detailing business. I am licensed and insured but I really only detail on weekends. Doesn't really bring in much cash but when I need some I can normally pick up a few and make a quick $2-300. Slowed down on this and opted to keep my 9-5 (more like 6-5). Kept that for security. I cant risk letting my family down.

Other than that I just look for great deals. Just got an Eclipse CD7200MKii for $150 and another Cadence C9 for $165. Saved me almost $800 compared to retail pricing.

NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK! Get to know some of our vendors here and that alone can help you save a boatload.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I run a laser system anda 5 axis cnc for 16 bucks an hr for living. I'm 20 bought a house bout a year ago so my audio spending as been cut a lil lol but I still do what I can in the audio world.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i work full time at Walmart stocking shelves overnight... my job sucks, my pay sucks, my life sucks.... but i love my mofucking bass!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

I work in IT for a large company. I do ok but work my balls off 55+ hr weeks are not uncommon.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I work at Acme (a supermarket). Im the customer service representative. I help the customers when theirs a problem or they need to do something with like moneygram or lottery. I make sure theres not too much money in each register and at the end of the night i have to balance all the registers (8 of them). For the most part I like my job because i like helping people. But there are those days where you get dickhead customers one after the other and it really can annoy you. For being 19 the job can be stressful at times because when the managers arent there im in charge of the whole supermarket and I gotta make sure everything is running smoothly. It can also be stressful because I handle thousands of dollars everyhour and my job is more on the line then a cashier if something comes up wrong and it cant be proven. But ive been doing this for like a year now so im used to it. All the customers say they like me more then most people that work there. Ive seen people in my position run into the office and cry for like 10 minutes because a customer screamed at them lol.

if thats too long. Im 19 and i work customer service at a supermarket. pay is good. hours are good. any time theres a chance to get more hours i take it. Never know what could happen the next day as far as having a job

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I am a Dj and i am making about 250-500-ish dollars a month.

It's pretty good since I have no expenses since I'm 16. :ban2: :ban2: :ban2:

Though most of my money goes to my college saving account.

Trippi were waiting for you to chime in! :peepwall::drinks:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Im a truck driver I drive locally make good money but it all goes to the mortgage and two car payments and bills but I'm able to save some money towards my system wife works to

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

i really wanna start investing so bad that is like my lottery. from what i remember trippi worked construction and funeral home. i dont care though so im not looking back through over 100 pages to find it because almost no matter what his job is he either saves well or finds great deals

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived