new weekend, new stuff PART2 comin soon!

looking good there Paul..did you consider flaring the inside port at all? not sure if that would help your score at all

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

That is great wood work man, keep us updated. Can't wait to see some videos :)

thanks man. vids are gonna have to wait tho for now cuz Im leaving for MA now.

looking good there Paul..did you consider flaring the inside port at all? not sure if that would help your score at all

thanks man. It had crossed my mind, but I spent way too much time on the port ends than I should have. only reason I used those DIY flares was cuz I didnt order the ports in time. otherwise I would have just ordered 2 2" ports and been done with it. Ill probably be swapping them out for regular ports when I get the box wrapped (there not sealed in yet)

Thats all she wrote for now....

qzhj7p.jpg

2a5c037.jpg

287q839.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

qzhj7p.jpg

2a5c037.jpg

287q839.jpg

nice looking good man cant wait to see the vids wood work turned out nce and clean :good:

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO! drinks.giflol.gifgood.gif

Shit looks good mane...i wanna see some excursion videos

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

thanks guys! it actually hits pretty damn close to the 15. which scares me, cuz either this sub and box are really good, or the DC's box was crap haha (or its just the different setup that makes it sound louder). but I was playin with it the whole ride up and its sounds nice. keep in mind, the ports arent sealed yet cuz Im gettin it wrapped. I figured it would be easier to wrap without the ports in. but Ill take a vid soon as its wrapped (probably the end of the week).

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 4 weeks later...

so this box was leaking like a bitch. the cutout diameter printed on the box of the sub was 11.7"......WRONG. I cut to 11.75" (11 3/4) and it had a good half inch of space to slide around on. So this weekend I came home and was fixated on this problem. I cant have a leaky box.

I also brought home some stuff....

2elccah.jpg

2jfxe2g.jpg

2ihvwxg.jpg

903vqf.jpg

vigsxw.jpg

I was freakin' excited as shit to get that PPI art series especially cuz my friend MJ out in detroit DESIGNED THE THING! :yahoo::yahoo: much respect for that.

so heres what I got done today.

bye front plate POS

dyavl2.jpg

yay new plate

1gkg88.jpg

all done and waiting to dry overnight

2m78ay8.jpg

tomorrow Ill be doing all the highs. swapping in the hertz comps and the PPI. then if I have time, Im gonna see if I can throw something together to keep my rear deck from flapping.<---one of the downsides to cutting 5 inches off of it to fit that big ass box, then taking it out. :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

^^thanks man. so I never got pics of the final install (well I did, just left my camera @ the rents house <_< ) but I do still have my mini camcorder at home. So I took some pics of the new front baffle in. still not wrapped yet but I really dont care haha.

33e4ncl.jpg

2ro14yg.jpg

and Columbus weekend is coming up! 4 days off from work means more work must be done to the vehicle. heres what Im working on as a rear center console to house the art series and behind it will be a hold down for the middle of the deck. that shit is flapping around now that the XL box is gone.

wgov8p.jpg

24dit50.jpg

2i8x845.jpg

Since the PPI really isnt a fan of heat, the console will have a large crossflow fan mounted inside and since I dont want pressure building up in there, Ill have 2 vents out either side of the "knee" of the console. the only thing I havent fully grasped yet is mounting. its gonna be a little difficult since I cant just drill into the floor cuz the gas tank is nearby, but Ill probably end up incorporating the seat belt bolt locations that are there. lemme know what you think!

Edited by mbdblue