Donate teh spermz :shrug:

Yup, my phone bill is $101...AT&T and I got a Blackberry 8900 so I have unlimited txt & date and 500 minutes a month, I barely talk on the fone

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

go middle school on dem hoes and mow lawns, rake since fall is coming, help seniors cross the street....or a job under the table if you have the right resources. whats plasma and how do you donate?!

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

donate to the spank bank or the blood bank :pardon:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

man whore?

NOT LEGAL LOL :lol::ban2:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

100 for your phone lol? What company..cuz for just you thats a fucking rip dude.

Depends on what you're getting. I pay $99 a month for unlimited EVERYTHING. It seems very cost efficient to, lol, but maybe Thats because I live on my phone

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

go middle school on dem hoes and mow lawns, rake since fall is coming, help seniors cross the street....or a job under the table if you have the right resources. whats plasma and how do you donate?!

plasma is the liquid part of your blood

i dont think i want any illegitimate children running around but i have considered sperm i might do the plasma thing but i dont know if its worth the time because they only pay good if you go back every other week and are regular for like months i might try to buy a shovel and shovel sidewalks for people this winter or rake leaves till then what is a fair hourly for shoveling/raking i havent done that since i was 12

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i dont think i want any illegitimate children running around but i have considered sperm i might do the plasma thing but i dont know if its worth the time because they only pay good if you go back every other week and are regular for like months i might try to buy a shovel and shovel sidewalks for people this winter or rake leaves till then what is a fair hourly for shoveling/raking i havent done that since i was 12

not rate's, charge what you thing is right

yeah thats probably best i was goin to go with something like 5 an hour or something like that im not a greedy person... just poor

yeah rates prolly wont be the best. nobody really wants to break out a calculator and change just to pay a neighbor for a small favor. just be like ill do it for 10 bucks or whatever depending on the size of the driveway. post signs up too that your offering rake ups or mowing or shoveling for 5 bucks...20 bucks, whatever you deem adequate

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/