have you checked you ICS??? Idle control censor.

Its located on the side of the throttle body. I had the same problem. I cleaned the throttle body with throttle body cleaner and the ICS with a cleaner that you can pick up at your local auto parts store. Just make sure you dont get throttle body cleaner on the ICS that caused some problems with mine

Just another idea man.

should i get new ones? or wrench em out and then put them back in?

Take the plugs out, put them back in, and see how the plug wires sit on the plugs. One of mine has a vaccum issue. It doesn't want to plug itself in. But just check it, then if it persists, replace both.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Pull all spark plugs out look at that little diode on each one of them see if they have arc marks, or are getting wore down. I had a problem with my truck sputtering and running like complete dung, turns out i replaced my spark plugs and everything was fine again, but that was after i added a second battery also. do you get headlight dimming and even if you dont the amp could still be drawing too much current for some stupid reason. So to sum it up check spark plugs replace if need be, and upgrade ur electrics.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

check your timing? maybe when you replaced the dizzy guts you moved something to advance or retard the timing?

Edited by cmamtower

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol