Eagle Talon TSI FI BTL + DAT 2500.1

Im going to be trying to get this thing playing before I go back to school on the 30th so we will see. Already this week I got a CDT CL62 set installed. Nothing too exciting so I just got a "final" pic. Ill eventually build some pods but it isn't high on the priority list. Unfortunately one crossover is bad so im waiting on cdt to give the word on what I need to do. Hopefully it doesn't include ripping it all back out.... :shrug:

IMG_7649.jpg

Anyways, sub going in is a 12" btl I picked up from 99GPGTX, and it is quite obviously in need of a recone. Im hoping it will last atleast a little while though, we will see. The reason for just one 12 is that I really need storage space. Having 2 18's in the back of my probe just didn't cut it for taking stuff back and forth from college, plus this talon is a lot smaller anyways.

Here is the spot it will be going in. At this point of course I had already cut out a cardboard template and transferred it to mdf. (in fact all of the mdf in this build will actually be salvaged from my old box, lol)

IMG_7652.jpg

At this point it was getting too late to keep running power tools, so I spent some time taping up the area and making another template, which is as far as I got. It takes a surprising amount of time to tape up something like this, lol

IMG_7653.jpg

IMG_7655.jpg

Here are some pics of approx where the sub will end up, though I think it will end up being a few inches out still. Im still unsure of exactly how im going to run the port, but I think im going to end up having to run less port area tune a bit higher than id like. <_<

IMG_7662.jpg

IMG_7661.jpg

IMG_7660.jpg

IMG_7659.jpg

IMG_7658.jpg

After this I closed the hatch and marked the highest I could build the box, marked as so.

IMG_7666.jpg

Anyways, anyone have any recomendations for a box for a 12" BTL? If not ill just build it as I feel it should be built, lul

oh fuck. eagle talon. goood times dude.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Look, I know BTLs are sexy, but that doesnt mean you have to jizz all over it :trippy::pardon::rofl:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Look, I know BTLs are sexy, but that doesnt mean you have to jizz all over it :trippy::pardon::rofl:

hahaha that was my bad...tried to fix it the best i could...but it still was wangin for me :) i had to take the duct tape off to get to the screw holes :P

do work rusty

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

umm you clicked on the tittle right? maybe you should look to see what it says when u click on it. nice build btw the sub looks like it had a rough life lol

i took good care of her..till the small tear turned into a biggg tear ;(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

lucky you had the old style btl. i have the new style btl 12 and man its a bitch to mount

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived