Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner

All that in a Reg cab truck and it wont be a blow though

Thanks. But just wondering what exactly were you worried about?

i was worried about how close it was to the back wall. looked like you would be choking the port but you cut out a section and i assume did the math on it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Build is looking good.

Can't wait to see vids of this beast, but hey priorities first right. :good:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

box looks pretty sturdy, can't wait to see that btl beating that talon rear windshield to pieces lol, when are you getting that recone?

Thanks, me too. Probably it will be my first break from school unless I can come up with the tools to do it there.

lookin good

Thanks

looks good will be watching for vid

Thanks and hopefully tomorrow for the vid...

i was worried about how close it was to the back wall. looked like you would be choking the port but you cut out a section and i assume did the math on it.

Ah, ok. Yea I punched a few numbers in the calculator. lol.

im mad you got away from the 18s, since we had identical set-ups.

but it all looks great. that box should sound nice in the talon

Yea, atleast fairly identical... lol. you definitely meter a lot higher than I do... Probably mostly because your wall is right behind your front seats/you probably have the sides of the wall sealed off/you have stronger electrical than I did...

Build is looking good.

Can't wait to see vids of this beast, but hey priorities first right. :good:

Thanks. And as stated, hopefully tomorrow for some vids.

Anyways, it is all in and playing, ill have pictures up in a bit but I figured id go ahead and reply to what had already been said.

As stated before, here is where the amp is to be. Here it is mounted.

IMG_7863.jpg

Didn't take many in-between pics because they don't really show much... Plus I wasn't thinking. As you can see I ran low on blue wire so I substituted grey in some places.. It has the proper end colors on so it will be alright.

IMG_7864.jpg

Rounded over the port but apparently let the bit slip a tiny bit. No worries though, ill fix it later. Maybe. It isn't too obvious when its mounted.

IMG_7866.jpg

Everything mounted up minus a wire or two that needs better ran.

IMG_7867.jpg

Seat down.

IMG_7869.jpg

Seat up.

IMG_7870.jpg

I did run into a slight problem while wiring up the sub... As it turns out one coil is open. So the recone might come earlier than I was originally hoping for. But I figure I might as well run it on one coil for the time being so thats what im doing.

Anyways, it is playing. But no vids, because it wasn't playing till 10:30. Initial impressions are very good. From the little bit I tested it out on the road it has a good smooth range and hits the lows. Considering im only pushing 1.5 - 2k to one coil I am very impressed with volume as well. I will do more testing tomorrow and hopefully get a vid.

I do have a couple things to clean up still so hopefully Ill get that done and pics up before I head back to college.

dont run that m uch on a coil please lol unless you oscope and make sure its clean power

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

really though, whats the worst that could happen even if I put 5k of dirty power to one coil? I smoke it? oh no, then id need a recone, lol.

Anyways, only crappy videos so far.... here is one. It cuts off early and sucks in general but its the best ive got. Ive been busy moving back to college. Hopefully Ill get something worth seeing soon.

that box is siiick.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

dont run that m uch on a coil please lol unless you oscope and make sure its clean power

its like you just regurgitate facts you have been told. some dont even make sense

i love how this box looks. ive always wanted to do a side box but im worried itll make only one side of the car sag and look/ ride weird. have you noticed that at all?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build