DC Sound Lab

Well damn that was fast! (Videos added 9/2/10)

SO i place my order for my 10" xl last thursday and guess what i got in the mail today...

They told me when i ordered it'd be end of next week at the earliest because they didnt have any motors in. I Pm'ed Rusty last night asking about the motors then after work today walked in to find this..

91d80760.jpg

1d8bacfe.jpg

999095f2.jpg

9fc3d6cc.jpg

9e44d143.jpg

735dde7c.jpg

9078fd15.jpg

af896c5c.jpg

Also a little bit of wirng..

fd16571a.jpg

7bf6f2e2.jpg

Waiting on the amp still and the bx-15 i ordered from speedball a week ago who i have not heard from since... Then make a box i will have more pics up as stuff comes in and i make a box.. The suggested size for ported is 1 cubic foot can i do that? seems small but iono.

O yeah got this after i opened every thing up..

ca42708c.jpg

O well cant ruin my day now.

Edited by deeje

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Actually they gave it to my neighbor by accident.. Same neighbor who stole my indash some weeks back luckily they didnt think a sub could way that much and didnt try and jack it also lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

nicee man. is that the pearl white knu? shits sexy. and 1 cube ported..? ehhh? what amp you plan to use?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

It'll be awhile but there will be plenty lol and yea sure is it's actually the only color klmx they had. And a soundstream rub 1600

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

Sex! But if you knew your neighbor stole your stuff, why didn't you beat the shit out of him and call the cops on em?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.