Sonic Electronix

The most stupid car audio rumors

When I was in highschool this stupid underclassman came up to me talking shit about my 2 15" audiobahn flame Qs I had at the time. He asked me what I hit at the competition that past weekend. I told him a 141.9db and he tells me how his friend had subs under his dash in a single cab hardbody (i dont remember how many subs or what size he said) that hit a 195db. I didn't tell him anything cause you can't fix stupid I just was like wow thats cool and walked away. I seen him like a year after I graduated and he told me he was opening a sound shop and to come check it out and I thought to myself sure I can't wait to see what kind of crap they rolling out of there lol

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Chevy Impala (Daily Driver)

Pioneer touchscreen w/navi

1 DC XL 15" (around 4cuft ported box)

1 AQ2200

1 AQ90x4

Memphis MClass 6.5s (front doors)

Memphis MClass 6x9s (rear deck)

stock alt & front batt; 1 Red top in the trunk

139.2db sealed (on my old JL1000/1)

140.0db outlaw (on my old JL1000/1)

1992 Chevy S-10 Ext cab. (project car)

Coming Soon: Bagged with some kind of wall.

lol. when he pulled out the sub all this nasty yellow shit fell out of the box. i jus stared at him....like what the hell?!?

maybe it was yellow cake from africa LMAO

i work at a matress company maybe it was quiltex? or ff (fiberfill?)

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

had some kid at my job tell me 2 15in alpine type r's are the best on the market and can squash 2 fully loaded fi btl 15s

If the BTLs were on like a 300wrms amp in a TINY box that was tuned FAR from the peak of the car, while the Rs were in the perfect setup...the Rs could DOMINATE the BTLs. just sayin... :lol:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Let's see... one's i've heard...

Alpine is the best brand

<Shop owner pointing at 4 gauge wire> you'll never pull enough power to heat that wire up

my computer has a program that is better than an oscilloscope

loud bass makes you go deaf faster than loud treble

grounding to the body is better than grounding directly to the battery (in a 1 battery setup)

you don't need 0 gauge wire

class ABs are only 50% efficient

capacitors help more than batteries

you can fuse the ground instead of the power wire

You can't break something on your car with bass

The Jackhammer is the best sub ever (ever notice how you could get like 15-20 BTLs for the price of one jackhammer?)

and my favorite... "My system will be louder than yours" (usually some teen who just got their license looking at stereos at walmart)

Lol im a teen who just got their liscense but ive gotta BTL :peepwall: & haha the only times i go to walmarts audio section is if i need a good laugh hahah

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

"wanna buy my 18?"

"what brand?"

"DC Audio"

"Are you serious!? Why did you even ask me that? All those underground companies are horrible..."

Coming from a kid with a 15 inch audiobahn with 18 gauge, yes 18 gauge power wire...

And $25 is waaaay too much for 8 gauge rockford wire including fuse.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Where the hell do you get 18ga power wire? WTF?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

i hate it when a kid says what you got and i say a Fi SSD rated at like 1200 RMS and he said wow thats loud for being rated the same as my sony xplods :rofl: Orly?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived