Sonic Electronix

are you sure you have the first number right bc i work at discount tire and ive NEVER seen or hear of that size <_<

I worked tire sales too, and Ive never seen that size either...unless its a euro size or something

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I worked tire sales too, and Ive never seen that size either...unless its a euro size or something

:shrug: if it is and they measure the tire size the way they do it here in the US then the tire should fit right on it would almost be hard to tell the tire apart, size wise. unless u looked at the side wall and seen the 205 and the 204.

EDIT: @ lAutruche there is also no 240's

Edited by BeatBox

They are probably 240s and it was just a typo on the site you found them.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

If it's genuinely a 204/40/R17 then you'll have no problems at all. 1mm isn't a big difference. If the rims are actually 240s then you'll have one hella stretched 205 by the time you get the bead to seat :lol: Probably be more like 240/10/R17 at that point.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

If it's genuinely a 204/40/R17 then you'll have no problems at all. 1mm isn't a big difference. If the rims are actually 240s then you'll have one hella stretched 205 by the time you get the bead to seat :lol: Probably be more like 240/10/R17 at that point.

im thinkin even more stretched than this lol

stretched_tire-560x418.png

I'm still convinced it's a typo. I own a set of 17s and they have some 225/45 meats wrapped on them and those ones look wider than mine... one would think if someone is selling wheels/tires that they would include a pic of the tire size printed on the side of them... :shrug:

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want