Sonic Electronix

crescendo 3k or sundown 3k.....

I can get either for about the same price.. I like the sundown, but not the cosmetic conditon. Sundown said it works 100% and still has warranty. The crescendo is 100% clean of anything cosmetically, but I dont think it'll be as strong as the sundown.. Blehh. Help a bro out here. I can't decide...

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

from what i hear crescendo CS has been slipping a lil lately i would choose sundown personally. either way your getting great power :)

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

by far the sundown.. who cares about looks? lol everyone shuts up when they hear it :P

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

hah. sorry for the shitty thread. Both have warranties by the way. I'm leaning more toward sundown, cause it'll be a tad cheaper too.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

by far the sundown.. who cares about looks? lol everyone shuts up when they hear it :P

hey duct tape guy, you be quite..

honestly they are both great amps, but from what i have heard a few times about crescendo shipping, and costumer service bugs me, and then jacob on the other hand with sundown, i have yet to read one bad thing about them. i have also ran 2 sundown amps in my sundown days and am still running the 4 channel.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

hey duct tape guy, you be quite..

honestly they are both great amps, but from what i have heard a few times about crescendo shipping, and costumer service bugs me, and then jacob on the other hand with sundown, i have yet to read one bad thing about them. i have also ran 2 sundown amps in my sundown days and am still running the 4 channel.

well its not directly from navid. it's from someone whos close friends with him. he has it fs in the fs section. the sundown is straight from jacobs b stock. rem knob included.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

ahh okay, well if you dont have a hate for gold color, i would write sundown-crescendo on like 10 pieces of paper 5 each throw em in a bowl and pick one out, this is a decision which you need to make, i have heard and played with both amps they are over all great, but if i ever decide to go smaller amps, sundown is in my heart

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived