Sonic Electronix

crescendo 3k or sundown 3k.....

crescendo claims about 3.3k at 13.8. and I know sundown rates at 12.8... so would they be about the same would you think? Hard to say?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

hey duct tape guy, you be quite..

honestly they are both great amps, but from what i have heard a few times about crescendo shipping, and costumer service bugs me, and then jacob on the other hand with sundown, i have yet to read one bad thing about them. i have also ran 2 sundown amps in my sundown days and am still running the 4 channel.

lol had to. Never heard cresendo, but sundown are definitely beasts.

steven.jpg

lol had to. Never heard cresendo, but sundown are definitely beasts.

ha, quite what?...

And personally i dig the gold on the crescendo. It'll stick out a ton in my trunk... I'm not too worried about overheating, i'm planning on running about 10 fans total in the trunk to help the air get around, and the backseat will be down a majority of the time. The thing that overheats the most is my hifonics amp for my mids. that sonabish gets hot as hell to the touch, but it's been goin strong for about 3 months like that.. Never had any problems.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Hasn't this been dicussed before? They're the same board...= the same power.

I'm sure it has been...

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Hasn't this been dicussed before? They're the same board...= the same power.

exactly. its funny to hear people say one will be better, or more powerful than the other. same board, same components, just a different heat sink. however, crescendo has a big plus side by keeping the warranty at .5ohm.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

exactly. its funny to hear people say one will be better, or more powerful than the other. same board, same components, just a different heat sink. however, crescendo has a big plus side by keeping the warranty at .5ohm.

^^ this is really epic lol who else you know covers .5??

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

crescendo ftw! .5ohm warranty and you said it's in better cosmetic condition.

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

well, sorry to the crescendo fans but i went with the sundown. Amp, 8 gauge, and 300a fuse on the way.... Tehe :)

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

8 gauge and 300amp fuse hmmm.. u guys smell that....... haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived