Sonic Electronix

ok guys so if i had

Q1. 2 batts and wired them in a series it would make them 24 volts right?

Q2. 2 batts and wired them in parallel it would keep them at 12 volts but last 2 times as long right?

Q3. how will 24 volts mess up any equimpment or would it even hurt it??

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

q1. that's a good way to fuck your whole car up and shoot every last fuse and electronic in your car.

q2. yes if they're the exact same battery...

q3. read answer 1 again.

have you ever seen those childrens cars where they get in and ride them around? theyre made of plastic n shit.. they run on 12v. now have you seen them when people add another batt in series and now theyre a 24v childs playtoy? those things turn into racecars.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

do you think if i get another stinger battery would it help out, right now i have a stringer batt and just the stock duralast up front

or should i just replace the front one??

let me know how that touching the positive to negative goes.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

id love to see that!

lol im not that dumb i would NEVER touch neg to pos i was just confused because i was watching one of exo's videos and he said in series it would make 24 volts and i didnt know if that was true or not

and i ask if it would hurt it because i didnt know if u ran 24 volts if it would hurt because i have never seen/heard of anyone doing it

i wasnt going to either way really it was just a question lol

if you somehow managed to pull that off every electronic piece in your car would fry. they are not meant to see that voltage. They arent meant to see 16 volts 18 volts nothing

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

dude seriously im pretty new in the car audio field (been doing it for 4 years now) and i know to always wire in parallel (for batts) amps at the most can to up to 16 or 18 volts for amps that have fairly unregulated psu's on them. my amp im using now however is tightly regulated and no matter the voltage it puts out nearly the same rms power but will draw more current to keep the voltage the same and to keep the rms power the same level. the only and i repeat ONLY thing you can wire in series is your speakers NEVER EVER the batteries. your car will instantly explode if not melt from hooking it to 24 volts.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

let me know how that touching the positive to negative goes.

touching the + to - on 1 battery = bad. touching + to - on 2 batteries, = 24 volts.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.