Sonic Electronix

Amp will not turn on... Gettin pissed

Okay guys im getting very pissed off.

So I ran all my stuff, excited to turn amp on.

Amp doesnt turn on. I put ground back on and it sparked, and once more when I tried it.

So disconnected pos, put negitive on, amp doesnt turn on. Put jumper wire in from remote to positive, didnt turn on.

Took my amp into garage, hooked it up, it turns on.

So I took a battery out to my car, hooked negitive to that, power wire and remote on amp, didnt turn on.

I'm so out of ideas its crazy..

So if you hoked it up to a power supply in the garage and it worked and then directly hooked it up to the battery you are using in the car, what do you think it might be......

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

So if you hoked it up to a power supply in the garage and it worked and then directly hooked it up to the battery you are using in the car, what do you think it might be......

x2 lol.. go buy a new battery, and i'd recommend getting another one for the back.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

No I hooked it up to a different battery in my garage

:werd_msword: thats his point....it was a different battery....replace the one in the car....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Whats the brand of the amp?

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

try the garage batt in your car. I think that would prove if it's the car batt., or not

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol