Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yea this weather sucks !!! I'm suppose to be cleaning my car so I can sell it but I don't want to go in the hot ass heat!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

I just hate that I work outside and if its over 100º we are supposed to be closed yet my supervisor insists on me sitting in a 120º shed while no one comes out

/rant

but yeah its 109º right now

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

109 here in fresno right now.

So Gh3y

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

76.6 °F

Tonight

Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60 s. Light north winds in the evening becoming calm.

Thursday

Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80 s.

Posted

High 80's, Low 90's with a bit of breeze today. w00t, even cooler 2maro. I hate the fog but the high temps is no bueno

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7300 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...