Strange Sound

I have a problem with my speakers they are all new . But when I don't have my subs hooked up and bass hits them at all they sound horrible. Fine when there is no bass in the song.

Here are the speakers

2 6.5 insignia 3 way

2 4x6 profiles

jvc headunit.

This was the same case with my old speakers But I had subs in it now my subs are blown so I took my amp and subs out till I get new ones.

Check Out my System and More at my website

www.Techreaper.com

does your headunit have x-over settings for the front and rear speakers?

Edited by MrSoHeavySPL

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

sounds like an EQ or some sort of setting giving the speakers too much bass

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Ok sounds like this weekend I am going to take my door panels off check the connections and redo everything . I am getting new subs also and making a new fiberglass box .

www.Techreaper.com

Ok sounds like this weekend I am going to take my door panels off check the connections and redo everything . I am getting new subs also and making a new fiberglass box .

www.Techreaper.com

the only reason its doing it without the subs is because with the subs, you couldnt hear it. the subs arnt actually changing anything. those speakers are not made for bass and im sure they are getting a full range signal. i dont think your JVC will have a HPF. im guessing your running them off the HU power. i think this would be a good time for the bass blockers. they would be the cheapest answer for you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Yah I think I found a solution that will be better. I am going to get about a 600 watt amp and some rockford 6.5 speakers and run them with the amp and use the amp also for my back speakers. I am going to make a custom spot to install 6x9's where the 4x6 us to go.

I need to know what I need for the fiberglass

and I want to get some new subs I blow mine.

What brand would you get for around 100 each I have 2000 watts at about 750 rms

www.Techreaper.com