like i said yesterday dont be a puss

eat sht, come up here and go to work for me and while i work on my doors :hi:

Waiting.

im waiting too, speaker wire hasnt gotten here

i bought a second set. 100 bucks

lucky!

i needs door panels....i really dont wanna cut mine up :nea: unless i have to then, fuck it ill cut them bishes up lol

www.car-part.com

I put in some random south indiana zip code in and prices ranged from $300-$50ish per panel. :good:

yeah ill cut mine up instead lol

doin work again, Let me know how that amp performs man, Im looking at one of those for my mids and highs from someone local

OCBish i think it was, had two of them on his door speakers and he said they are great amps. for like $110 shipped ill try it out. its the size of a notebook so they are easy to hide or find a place to put them

Check on Craigslist, plenty of them in my area at least.

i do every day, nothing. i even check a 2hr radius and damn parts are hard to find

plus these mother fckrs are trying to tax on them :diablo: one guy wanted $100 for them, and they where really shtty

from the 4 junkyards around here there only one integra and its nothing but the shell

ill prob just bite the bullet and cut these bitches up this weekend

I might be going to pullapart Saturday. Ill look in the import section. Lot of mexirides here in indy so might find something. By mexiride I mean any imported brand car with 18 foot wings and 10" rims. They might have door panels. Lol

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I might be going to pullapart Saturday. Ill look in the import section. Lot of mexirides here in indy so might find something.

:good: heck yeah, here the mexi rides dont make it to the junk yard they usually end up in some back yard

I might be going to pullapart Saturday. Ill look in the import section. Lot of mexirides here in indy so might find something. By mexiride I mean any imported brand car with 18 foot wings and 10" rims. They might have door panels. Lol

Problem? lol nah there is alot of ricer guys by my area. Lol pretty sure you find some for cheap!

a few of the clubintegra guys have sets but they are all far away

i rather cut my sht than have someone ship them

we'll see, what will happen is ill cut mine and look for other ones when i wanna go back to stock

got the fuse for the amp, some eBay wire 100ft of 12 for $22shipped. great price and it looks pretty good

3151eac1.jpg

338be949.jpg

im in the process of building a box for a friend but too a brake to work on my doors

BIT THE BULLET and cut into my stock door panels :)

started with making a trim piece for the super tweeter to sit in the speaker grill part

cut the shape and hole

5310598f.jpg

had to sand the back to let it sit into the hole(left done right started)

0a5cd09a.jpg

cec24d4a.jpg

test fit tweeter

a7328444.jpg

in the door

9352b5ba.jpg

now to the mids, this is how they will sit

9a79d0e6.jpg

hurt cutting into the door panels, but FCK it no time to wait for a used set

all done, added tape while i was cutting to prevent any scratches from the saw saw

ea0ddaa3.jpg

0e46a66d.jpg

b5a5f717.jpg

the one door is basically done, i will add the regular tweeter to the spot up top then cover the trim piece around the super tweet with suede :) and obviously run new wire

Archived