XS Power

Nathan.... i want to buy the d3100 and hold down module from you

Ok, so ive tried to email you a few times and havent received any reply back. I just wanted to know how the billet hold down you were talking about will secure my d3100 in my trunk. pics would be awesome or a general drawing/sketch for me. I will call you tomorrow to buy the battery but just wanted to see how i will secure this battery in my trunk using the hold down module you said can be made for this battery.

Thanks in advance and im still happy to own the s3400 i got from you back in april this year.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

just for people who may read this and wonder. I did get a hold of nate and order my stuff. He has been one hell of a guy to go to for help. Sometimes it takes awhile to get a hold of him but he is a busy man. And plus i work in a call center daily and i know how hard it is to call back the ppl i say i will callback when you have a ton of calls pouring in on you. Anyway, cant wait to get the d3100 and the hold down for it.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Post pics of the hold down for the d3100 I'm interested to see what it looks like...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Post pics of the hold down for the d3100 I'm interested to see what it looks like...

when i get pics from Nate i will do that for you. But right now i dont have any idea what it looks like. I just trust that its nothing thats going to look like crap because their other hold-downs look really good and xs power batts are awesome. i own one and it kicks so much power to my amp that i could run 3 cars off it.

• 2 weeks later...

hey Nate, any updates on the hold down for my d3100? i got the battery but no hold down.

dang, my d3100 is crying in my hall just waiting to get installed. lol. if it wasnt for how my trunk was designed ass backwards id throw it in there temporarily and block it down with my heavy tool box but then again i dont want an expensive battery flying loose and with that kind of power to blow up my trunk, lol. but i hope its soon because i want this installed before the snow starts flying in new york state.